Chapter 79 Pie

I walk over holding the cubs I kiss Ginta's cheek, then Koga, and Shuu's " Mate!" He hugged me the beastmen wolves ask Shuu " She is your mate? " our mate he points fingers to them them behind us they notice  Ru'ta " What beast is he?" I look at them " Ru'ta  is from another plant like from another galaxy of stars a warrior race Yaujta Prime I have a pup with him also!"  I turn " Ru'ta!" I called as he walks over with our pup I kiss our pup's cheek as he reaches Shuu sits as I am pulled in his lap I hold him  " Ru'ta these are Shuu's clansmen they were curious about your race!" I have many skulls any honorable kills I am a tribe elder!  I look at Ru'ta and smile " He has advanced weapons like his combistick as example. " In his culture scars are shown proudly as a sign of strength!" I tell them. His fingers stroke my cheek. Shuu held my cubs with Carter my pup with Ru'ta was hungry so I wrapped him under my cape the beastmen blush at the sound of suckling , Ginta brought our cubs over as they nursed as well I stood  I'll go dress Tony followed me as he blushed I held my cubs " Inari I have to dress! I lay the cubs on the cloud as he as Inari and Tony shield me while I put my dress and cape back on " Thank you both!" Inari grinned pulling me into a kiss ,we broke for air,  I look  and gently kiss  Tony he blushed returning the kiss. " Who's my new son in law?"  Daddy eyes me " Daddy before I was sent to feudal era I had courted and accepted him but he never got moved in and the scorpions fought us so !" Shit happened! " Yes Daddy it did! This is Tony from the  bear clan. I say as Daddy looks at him " I approve because you really cared as long as you waited for her!"  Tony, are we near the water? " yes" Good I have two mate of the mer clan and  three cubs so we need to check on them! " Lanze, Ronan!" I called as they both come over "Are you dried out? Do the cubs need water? " Yes mate water will be nice I pull a gallon jar share this you both drink some and give some to our cubs,Lanze kissed me " Ronan he looks down I kissed him " Thank you mate!" I nod. The party began to travel so Korbin sat me on Fay as he sat behind me, his wild black hair had a long feather on the side I snuggle into his chest as we traveled ahead to the river bend "Momma " she looks  " The day I first woke here I walked to this place in the river the party was on the other side!" She smiles you had quite the adventure Tony ,and Winston shift to help our cubs and everyone across that needed help of course  Ronan, Lanze and our cubs had a siesta rehydrating. I grin as they pass the cubs to me the cubs giggled pulling as my chest to nurse so Lanze rode Fay with me as Ronan helped as we passed them over after they are satisfied my older cubs are helping with their siblings QingQing is keeping Mary company we all cross the river and continue on we finally make it to Camel Hump Valley  "Harvey let's see if the hut is okay, we can have the cubs camp next to us? His majesty talks to the tribe elder as he turns and notices me" Where have you been all this time!" He scolded "Elder please forgive me, alot of things happ..." YOU HAVEN'T MADE MY PIE! " Not yet but Harvey and I are going to now! I say as Harvey follows me we laugh " He really loves my pie, and I bet you get chewed out too!" I laughed as we picked berries,  Harvey starts a fire so I mix ingredients for  the elders pie. " You should not treat old beasts that way, I worried and I MISSED MY PIE!  Trust me elder I missed eating pie with you too! He finally hugged me " Now get busy ! He snaps.