Chapter 21 Best Friend

So I sit and look at these two men the first is tall lean muscular tan skin tone his hair was black and irredecent in the light having two horns and pointed ears cerulean eyes , the other was also tall muscular built with pale skin tone he ad dark blue hair with white streaks his eyes were silver grey while his ears also pointed both of them had ear piercings, I look at Inari " General Seth, and Commander Dylan , this is our mate !" I stood " Nice to meet you both, I am Jessica!" I waited for a response as they both silently ogled me " You are gifted by the Diety?" Seth asked " Yes I am!" Show us ! Dylan said with a a smirk, " Alright, but I am taking my clothes off first! I stepped to the bathroom stripping " summon Witchblade!" I walked out and looked at them  while everyone was looking at me " Jess!" I'm fine Momma, I promise! Harvey brought Jade over as our boys joined the conversation " Our Momma is pretty! "Loki said Thank you kids I know I always have your vote! "Come eat!" Jeremy yelled I grinned I stood Montana ( my niece) beat us to the table I got  a coke from the  cooler ,turning the music on a classic 80's cd , my other brothers showed up in time to give a crawfish peeling tutorial, it was fun watching beastmen taste spicy the first time Koga is coughing, his wolves sweating, Shuu is semi used to it as I used to find some herbs with  Harvey the cubs are suckling the juice there getting tips from Montana, Zoe and Shania walk up in there scrub from work " Come eat I know your tired !" I said as I caught them in a hug Shania got a potato, Zoe got a corn on the cob " Momma there is something strange going on with people!" Zoe said " Army soldiers are guarding the doors and some people are acting  psychotic, I mean possessed like! " They had to chain a kid to the bed not normal human restraint " Could  Naraku be here?" I said " I don't like the sound of that ! Inuyasha said worried " I know you would rather go back to the house but stay here tonight and I think you should quit , they may be targeting me through you two!"  What about the bills? Shania looks down , "The house is mine it's  paid for  just pay the bills current and we will figure something out ! " I will go to the old house tomorrow, I need to visit your  Paw Paw anyway!" Who? Winston asked, My Daddy ! I say as they nod "You guys can come along too, ,you can turn in your  resignation go with us tomorrow!"
Come on let's go do karaoke! I giggled " Hey QingQing, Kagome ,Sango ,your majesty want to sing?" Let's sing together! My Momma chanted with a smile, we sang " YMCA , we started Da Dip and Montana joined in , the male crowd was blushing except for my brothers,  Don't Cha was the next one, then " Hey Venom!"  he popped out  Come sing this one! I grinned, my thoughts ..it's so cute he's so enthusiastic I hand him the  microphone "Pour some sugar on me!" After that we just turned on the radio as I stood next to Carter he hugged me , " Would you like to go with us tomorrow?" I asked He nods " Where?" A few places my house ,to visit my Daddy,  and with the Zoe and  Shania to there job to resign for now! And maybe to have fun ! " Fun?" He smirks with a grin ,I watch as  QingQing and Parker's cub brought Zoe a gift and one of her snake cubs brought Shania a gift, I smiled ,Carter kissed my cheek I  leaned into his hug I noticed QingQing looked a little down so I walk over" Hey there my friend  can I sit with you?" Yes!  Are you upset? I asked " A little!" QingQing said, I understand but I thought it would be good if they liked each other, that way your boys with Curtis and Parker  both could stay close  and you won't have to worry about there inherited memories then! I said " Think about it we could see our  future  grandbabies ! I was caught in a hug , " Your my best friend!" I love you too my friend. Now let's have fun too! I said with a wink!