Chapter 76 Us!

" I had these made for you,  they're jewel shards!" And this too this cape cannot be burned by thunder ! " Hiten, thank you but!" I took his hands " You did not have to give me these two shards I love you anyway!" I say as he kissed me breaking for air " But I wanted to because I so love you!" I hug him as I ask " Put the earrings on for me please ? He smiles as he does I feel the energy course through me I put on the dress Inuyasha and Sesshomarou gave me and the cape Hiten had made for me! He flew us back we land in front of Mary as the had a "wow face " I stood with a smile " Want to help with breakfast?" Sure my cubs were getting up as Winston walksover in his beast form I hug him as he licks, Ru'ta walks over with our pup I hold him as he nuzzles my chest " Is he yaujta?" Arlo asked " Yes he is my pup with  Ru'ta so you can say you know a yaujta now!" I giggled as Ru'ta hugs me " How was the meeting? Did they criticize our pup harshly? "  They put him through tests but found him very talented, and strong!" Ru'ta licks my cheek  I kissed our pup's cheek " I'm happy they met you on the moon instead  I missed you!" He chuckled "My mate they are pleased but he takes a breath for a moment as if gathering his thoughts " What love?" They say that the Xevan planet was ordered to send a mate for  alliance!" I kiss his mandible as he purrs " I won't love any of you less only more every day!" I say as I am hugged by Hiten and Ru'ta " I laugh. I'm going to be a mate sandwich!" That sounds appetizing! Hiten smirks . I manage to wiggle from my manwich and Mary giggled with Rin, Sybil, and  Jade as we go in I get out a skillet,  pot , and a pan Rin stirs the biscuit dough as Sybil flips bacon ,Jade helps me stir the oatmeal, as Mary flours and puts the biscuits on the pan putting them in the oven in a short time breakfast was done " I see my beautiful mate is making use of the help , I look as he grins walking over and " I love the choice in dress!" I kissed him . Of course my love! The cubs walk in " Momma it smells good!" Yes your sisters and Mary helped ! I praised the girls to boost their confidence and it's good training for the cubs to learn when praise is appropriate thought with a smile .  " Our help did good!" Momma praised them. We sat to eat I took mine to the room and nurse the cubs Lanze brought ours in from the creek smelling the meat ,and  Ronan followed him pulling me into his lap as I nursed our pup's he fed me as I blushed I didn't complain " I love you!" I say as he kissed me he when in my ear he whispered .... Alright! I smile as he kissed my neck  our little girl  giggled while nursing,  while our boy growled pinching my breast and then giggling " You little rascals, are you jealous of father?"  He captured my lips again breaking as I relaxed into his chest he fed me until I fished I put the pups down as they walk around in their dog form wrestling playfully I stood with  Sesshomarou as Toga smiled I hug him as our pup whimpered as I look I hold and kiss him as he nuzzles I sat feeding him first I smiled as his eyes opened " Toga look his eyes!" I smiled " Is it the first time you seen them too?" I ask as he nods . The fell asleep on my breast I giggled " I know he got that from my side ,eat and get sleepy!" Toga laughs and kisses my lips " Let's go!" I stood again this time all the children, cubs ,and pups are ready Jeremy and  Anna are going this time Momma and Daddy are too, as I rode Fay to the forest I look at Mary, Jack,and Arlo " Close your eyes !" They nod " Summon Time Lord's Key " We go through to the other side as I look everyone is here I hear a child crying  I look at Inuyasha " I'm going to check!" He says running and leaping through the forest trail Sesshomarou says " Follow me!" I nod as " I will take them to the village Fay flew beside Sesshomarou as we found Inuyasha I swung down, Stand back child! Sesshomarou said sternly as he wielded tensaiga " It's me remember, he will help your mother!" I hug the little boy as her weak body began to stir I gave her a emerald she sat up " Oh thank you !"she weapt hugging her son.  So what happened, I see the basket was torn was it bandits? I ask  " No, My Lady men from the village!" Which village? Inuyasha pressed.  " Not the one with kind Priestess Kaede but the one I came from,  " Come with us!" I say sternly with a smile.