Chapter 24 What do you want? 18+

" Ellis after they turn in their resignation letters, you should take them to visit your parents  and ,Harvey, Carter and I will go check things at the house and then we can go see my Daddy, How does that sound?" I look around at approving nods use our marks if there is any trouble! Seth looks stern , I say okay and smile " I am going to in case I smell Naraku!" Inuyasha says matter of factly,I kissed his cheek,  getting my bag I start the Yukon and opened the doors the girls sat on the back seat  with there mates ,Harvey and  Carter sat up front I can't hold back a giggle Inuyasha sits on the roof so I don't drive too fast we get there and we all step out " It has been a long time since I worked here!" I grin " It smells bad what is it they do here ? " Inuyasha curiously asked,Well they try to heal sick people, or take care of the elderly and children who can't do it themselves so there are alot of chemicals and smells here!" We walk in together " Hey Mrs Sammy!" Oh my Jess you look great!    Thanks I say It has been years since I was here, but my oldest girls have husband's now " When?"   Over the weekend !Zoe said with a blush we have a moment of silence as the girls are questioned by the guard " Mrs  Sammy have things been strange lately?"  She nodded with eyes, she whispered  room 121 I wink we walked down the hall room 121 I crack the door open quietly " Inuyasha look isn't this Kohaku?  " He looks back at me , " Inuyasha we can't just bring him out you see those men in uniform there guarding because he probably fought with them! I looked down in thought " Maybe we should tell them we can take him to his family!" We go in " Kohaku ,Kohaku!" Inuyasha shook him " Inuyasha!" He sat up as far as he could with the chains  " What did you do? Why did they chain you? I asked " Who are you  ? Kohaku asked  , I'm Inuyasha's mate and a friend of Sango as well!  I fought but I couldn't control myself ! Kohaku looks  sullen  " We turned them in !" I turned . Good how can I get him discharged? I say " I'll get the director ! Shania said as she hurried off " I have money!" I remembered Inari gave me " Yes mam director ,I need him discharged I am his family I can pay cash now! " He doesn't have identification,  I am sending him back to his country after he spends the night at my house I pull out a wad of cash ,she slipped us out of the side door Ellis got the truck so now Kohaku is sitting in the back as we pull into the house yard "Inuyasha can you take him back to my Mommas house?  I am sure Sango will be happy.  Yeah but don't forget to use our marks if you need me! He said I kissed him gently I Kohaku blushed , he left with  Kohaku as Ellis the girls and their mates go visit his family  we walk in I look around at the kitchen they kept it the same, they got a new TV as I go down the hall I unlocked my door " It's still the same!" I say. Harvey and Carter came in I am hugged from behind my lips are suddenly captured I returned the kiss pulling the hide skirt string ,I feel  my dress being pulled up from behind as it was soon all off Harvey peppered kisses on my neck as I moan I pull his skirt string Carter backed to the bed as Carter suckles my breast  Harvey teases my flower thrusting his claw in I feel both there tips align with my entrance thrusting in I moan as they growl thrusting in unison Harvey  captured my lips our tounges fought for dominance as I feel them swell and throb as we all moan I tightened around them as they picked up the pace I ran my fingers through  Carter's hair Harvey kissing  my neck I lick the shell of his ear he growls  thrusting harder I  am close Carter I cried out, Harvey the both bit not wasting a drop of seed Harvey picked me up laying me down as  Carter re entered as he thrust I licked his lip slightly nipping as he growls thrusting hard  I trace my fingers down his back  stroking his tail gently as he trembles " Naughty " He grins with a smirk and chuckled thrusting faster we came together Harvey licked my flower kissing his way up my torso as I whimpered a moan lifting my hips he thrust in slowly then picking up the pace we moaned as he growls into our kisses we came together  laying there we snuggled awhile then we hear a loud bang a wicked laugh  " There you are!" I hurriedly put on my dress summoning Inuyasha through our bonds I look " What do you want?"