Chapter 85 Spill the beans!

The Majesties look at Jocelyn " Go back and take your mates!"  This isn't over! Jocelyn yelled.
Her Majesty stood " Spread the word this female did not kidnap us she saved us!" As the beastmen look at us Carter and I step down as I feel like a ton of bricks moved and I breath.
" Mother I will show them around!" Carter says while looking at her. " Bring them by the gardens after! She said as Carter smiled we followed Winston and Shuu stop " Jessica we walk back as the cubs and kids look out the window , pulling me into a hug " How would you feel if we took our thrones ? " Is anyone ruling those seats?" I think that is what we are discussing later! Winston kissed me as Shuu did " I want to travel back and forth the cubs have schooling I made a promise but as long as neither of you leave me okay!"  We turn with Carter come on and get the tour! I smile as blushing Beastmen watch us all as we walk through we go down the stairs as the Beasts continue their jobs a female voice screams as pass through by the guard house she ran striking me in the face  , as I take a breath " Who are you?" She immediately swung her claws flayed to strike I let her hit me but ducked as she clawed my arm I hit her as she flew into the floor " Bitch I didn't even use my full strength I allowed you to hit me because of your attitude! I said loud enough for men to hear ,as I stand her up and give her an emerald "Now if you can talk sensible I will listen!" I say .
Inuyasha growls,  Inari looks at her . " Let me guess you think I took someone from you?" " Which one now?" Huh ! I ask.
" You took Carter from me!" Nonsense the majesties asked me to take him as mate! She ran off crying. 
"Carter it is nonsense right?" He looks at me we were courting but .... " Did you mate me because you wanted me?" Yes but .. but I did like her !"Do you want her or me? "  I turn my head and thought " At least they walk ahead!"  If you need to think about it.. I jump our of the window " Summon Witchblade " I flew over the city and found a quiet place to cry  alone as I sat thinking " Did I really take him away? Did I do wrong? I'll raise the cubs regardless! I say to myself as I focused my energy trying to block anyone from finding me. I know tomorrow I have to go back and see Han and then home to get the cubs registered for school, and talk to Walters about the Colonel investigation !
I stood and ran again this time I retract Witchblade and put on my dress that Aspen made me and the cloak Hiten gave me ran then flew over landing on the roof of the castle as I watch them look for me  I ran behind the  storage building I see the guards are searching   as everyone is gone far ahead I tell the guard inform the Majesties that the one they are looking for will be back tomorrow!"  I turn and ran the other direction I find a big tree in the orchard and find the tallest  strong branch and lay there as I fall asleep.
Later that night I woke up and focus on the bonds knowing they were safe in the castle . I get down out of the tree I strip  as I summon   Witchblade and walk to the room they are in I knock as Harvey opens the door as he hugs me " I'm sorry I just needed time to myself earlier!" I forgive you! He kissed me " Thank you Harvey!" I walk in as I see the cubs aren't there " The cubs?" There in the next room I retract my blade putting on a t shirt "Winston pulls me into a hug , then they each take turns and Carter looks at me " I am listening Carter!"  I want you and the cubs! I look in his face , then to the others " Are there any more girlfriends that any of you have to think if you are happy with me?" Spill the beans I'm always honest with all of you!  " I used to have a mate on Yaujta Prime!" Ru'ta that's different love it's in the past nobody you love accused me of being  a homewrecker! He hugs me .
It is hard to hold back when I get attacked !  Carter holds me " I promise I won't let you down again!" He says " I hope you mean that!"