Chapter 67 Dang

So the three look at me either slightly pissed, or amused " I don't get along with my brother problem one ,problem two he has you and I want you,  and third I can't die but you can!"  Hmph Nox ? He looks briefly " I have  nicknames for these three " Dipshit one,two,and three!"  First excuse you don't get along " Oh well put on you man pants and learn, excuse number two " If you had bothered to talk to me you know without pulling an asshole move you would know I have many mates!" ,Excuse number three " You might be right but Sesshomarou can bring me back and Nox wouldn't just stand by! And you are not taking into account my lineage are you? " Nox let's go, so your brothers can think!" By the way since you threatened poison the demons ate flesh that drove them mad another of my mates had to kill them, would you know anything about that?" When? " Yesterday he was attacked and fought them in the water!" Nox protectively pulled me behind him " We will need to prepare a ball!" His brother said eying me . Why is that ? I ask " Your mated to the leader!  He said as he sniffs a strand of my hair " And you carry his child! His brother growls. I don't doubt that but I carry mixed litters so don't threaten me again,  if you want to know me do it with understanding that I like peace and happiness in the family I don't tolerate senseless killing! "We are leaving brother!" Nox said taking my hand as we went to along getting to the gathering place I hug Zoe as she comes over with her cubs I snuggle them and get kisses we walk over to Shania I held her little girl as she looks up playing with my hair I kiss her cheek as we warn them about the poison flesh they all are worried now too I see QingQing walk over with  Parker " How are doing my friend?" We have been well! , And growing! I smiled rubbing her stomach " Oh I had to do a television interview and there are two pretty ladies, who want a good man so Parker tell them two single ladies from the future want a mate!" He grins .I'll be right back ! Parker smiles he comes back with a peacock , and a bear beastmen " Hey guys we have to go somewhere this evening or early tomorrow but better come with us to the village! They nod blushing. " How is Muir doing?" Oh he's doing good he's in the nest incubating our eggs still,  I will check on all of them when I go back! I say with a smile. As we're talking I see a familiar peacock  " Hello  Alva how are you, I didn't realize you were with the traveling party that day but I'm glad you're alright!" He nods with a blush I thought  " uh oh that's a first him blushing at me!" He hads me a basket of nuts and fruit " Alva are these for me?" He nods  " Thank you but can we talk?" Yes!  We walk over by the tree and sit , I smiled at him " You have always been handsome!" I say as he blushed " But I know you have liked QingQing for a long time ,so what do you like about me? " I as as he looks down " I am not rejecting you I just want to know you would be truly happy as my mate?" I say.. I never noticed you before! You are very beautiful,  strong, skillful,  and a good mother,  my clan needs you,  and I want you! " Alva I had to hide my gifts and abilities, for a long time,  I'm not really from Beastworld but I learned I am a descendant of the  Beast Diety and thus I was sent there then here and  have mates for love and alliance but I love all and will continue to.
" Could you be happy with me?"   He turns looking at me " Can I kiss you?" Now it's my turn to blush. Yes but you still need to talk to my mates at the village! He captured my lips a slow gentle kiss my thoughts  " Dang he can kiss!" So get your things ! I say as he ran over I stood walking back " What about us?"