Chapter 38 Splash

We walk in the village a woman ran out to him " We found him crying in the woods, he says demons took his father!" I told the mother, looking angrily at us " We will help find him!" I say a Sesshomarou comes over. Was it you? You were not in the village last night! " the mother says.. No I was at the river with  Lanze " We mated!" I blushed but gave her the info to avoid blame. " Do you have something of your  husband's they can scent ? My mates have to check their territories, they might find and bring him back! I say to the woman, I smile as Sesshomarou rubs my back.  " Ye tell me , How can a human love a demon?" The mother asked  angry but I can see sincerity in her question.  I smile " I was once just a normal human woman like you but from another time, I loved stories, caring for my family and other things ,one day I woke in another world and had to adapt to survive but I do love all of my mates so the answer is " When you push past your mental, and physical limits of understanding and accept reality you grow and become stronger!" I say as she nods . Please have them bring him back! She said with tears , they will try and if we don't find him right away we will try again! " We will be at Lady  Kaede hut!" I say as we get back breakfast is all done I'm salivating at the smell while Sesshomarou and Lanze give the others a update! I sat on the grass quietly in thoughts I hear a voice hmm " Good morning Mistress!" I look up at him as he had a piece of straw in his mouth " Mistress?" I say with a grin. He nods You are my Mistress and my future mate! I look at him as he has the biggest smirk. I giggled " You can just call me Jessica!" Bankotsu. He sat next to me " Jessica,  so that is your name!" I nod as he scoots closer " Are you serious about being a future mate?" I ask nervously my thoughts " Okay he has been good so far maybe he can be a good guy at least partly!"  He finger turned my face to him he gently  kissed my forehead,  then my neck,  as he met my lips I kissed him passionately we broke for air as he felt a pull too " Bankotsu will you be happy as my mate? " He whispered in my ear..." Talk to all my mates first! I see the food is done " Come and eat  Bankotsu!" I look at him and he grins . I hand him a plate as I go in and nurse my growing  pups I kissed them all as their claws catch my hair playing  Jade is weaned and eating meat now as I'm sitting Venom and Inuyasha sat with me eating as they pass me bites as well  I kissed both of them  Inuyasha held our girl as the boys I sat down  were wrestling and there markings were showing more " Father's little beauty!" He cooed as she wrapped her hands in his hair I kissed her little cheek as she babbled " ma" that's right baby  I'm Momma I smiled . " Let's have a little one again!" I turn  Ellis AKA Venom is smiling  he half pops out  I smile  " A little symbiote us!" That toothy grin  big as Ellis grins too " Okay after this litter!" After a bit Dylan comes over " It's time for the pills!" I took  one gold and one purple as light swirled my belly grew as I expected  Lanze got fresh water in a pot as Rin ,Sybil, Kagome, and Sango  got the bed ready I walk outside awhile I stop taking deep breaths Shuu and  Ginta take my hands as we walk over to the pack who now instead of growling first ,seem content rolling on the grass " Have you all scouted the territory,  is everything okay?" I ask with a smile,  " A few wolves set out early this morning  !" Ginta smiles looking at my  stomach  " Can I?" Sure ! He sniffs and slowly put his ear to my belly as he looks so happy .I grin " Do you  want pups Ginta?" I ask with a smile, as he blushed. A sharp pain hit " Splash!"