Chapter 48 Anytime

Where is the rest of your gang? I asked " Around!" She spat " Hmm well if you're determined to poke the bear, you better call your army!" The three shits laugh "You think I'm bluffing?"  Bankotsu " your banreyu, hold it !" He looks in the car " Where is it?" Bankotsu  don't kill them , there just stupid kids! I say " Give him his weapon it is not a human one , it will kill your friends!" I say . A group of teens come out " Oh yeah so if not human what kind!" I look at this punk, kid if you don't want to meet the big hurt , give it back he is a demon! "Yeah right!" They laughed after some thought  I call " Walters we have a case of stupid kids stealing demon weapons!" On it ! Not five minutes later while debating how to rip them a new one " Uh oh your gang didn't know I work with the big guns!" The helicopter landed in the school yard as the shits got rounded up and arrested for assaulting officers slash chauffeurs . Bankotsu got his Banreyu he looks at them angrily " Hey I know you could've taken them down easily, but thinking about everything your existence will be revealed if we beat the kids the public will turn against us!" I say with concern as he kissed my cheek,  we all left getting April home right on time! We all got back to the house the cubs and pups are ready to nurse so I sit with a cover as I smiled Aspen recounted the helicopter " As the steel bird !" I mentally giggle  and Bankotsu grinning about how I didn't have to do anything! I smile as we ate supper , the cubs had a bath and they went to sleep pretty fast as my Daddy promised them a candy, when they won a race around the yard! I smiled.
I clicked the TV on and found a comedy my mates joined me " After the hunt tomorrow I want to check on Lanze! I say Sesshomarou pulls me into his lap " Very well!" He nuzzles my neck , we watch an episode of Fluffy jokes and the I see Ru'ta walk out so I follow him "Ru'ta  what are you doing?" I ask with a smile. He clicks as he held out his hand and I took it as he held on I felt him but he disappeared I walk ahead " Oh this is your ship!" He nods I see  him touching these symbols that are like hologram keys ,as I walk as him looking in the other room was the seats behind him was a room with a bed and his weapons then another that he has his trophy skulls that he collected on his trip,  I hear him speak his yaujta tounge and walk over as he has three of them on a visual chat , it seems like there arguing " mate!" Yes Ru'ta?" Will you show them your weapon they are not trusting the council ,as we had hoped to see proof!"  Yes I will " I have to take my dress off first!" I say stepping in this room,  " Summon Witchblade " I walk back over holding my dress  " Do you believe me now?" They look me over Ru'ta turns me around talking to his clansmen as he feels my armored body , they are speaking  Yaujta so I focus on my power and words be began to translate" She can't further the line, come back!" I look at them and in there tounge " I will give him pups, I have cubs and pups demon and beastman!" I say as Ru'ta looks " How can you speak my language?" Inari is Beast Diety  I am his mate also I have Diety  abilities also! I watched Ru'ta turn the call off . " Ru'ta do you understand I view mating with you as a act of love not just a business exchange!"  You know we haven't had a chance just to talk so , why don't we stay here and talk awhile? I say , He nods as he sits " Witchblade retract " I sat next to him as I began to dress .. " No mate , sit with me first I sat as he looks at me " When is your mating season?" Ru'ta I ovulate every month so , anytime! I say as he clicks.