Chapter 86 Yes!

The next morning I feel a lick on my cheek  ,Ellis kissed my lips as Venom pops up " Morning!" I try to smile as I sat up "Winston " " Shuu" what is the status of things? I asked  Shuu pulls me to his chest " You were upset yesterday so we didn't discuss that, the majesties spoke with  Carter and us !" I nod Well let's do what we need to and then we decide later what to do tomorrow!
Harvey takes my hands  "let's get the cubs and go eat!" Okay love. I try to smile.  " Good morning cubs!"  Momma,Momma!" They a hug me " Cubs I just need time by myself to think yesterday I'm sorry!" We love you Momma! Mrs Jessica don't scare us like that ! I hug Mary.
We all walk down to the dining room Carter takes my hand as we sat next to each other the food was served  there is lots of meat and fruits I see beasts I haven't seen from the other castles lining the tables  a drink was poured as I don't eat until the others start I'm thinking..." I don't know their traditions inside the castle dining since I've never been to one of these!" I look to my left my mates are holding our cubs Mary, Arlo, and Jack are all between Harvey  and Aspen so I'm happy and then " You have all heard rumors the attack did happen but we weren't kidnapped!" His Majesty!" Said . Where is the female with the beast? I turn slowly in my chair Inari and Dylan nod " She is here!" I stand . Come here dear! " Yes your majesty!"  His mother took my hand " She is Prince Carter's mate and those are her other mates and cubs!"
You have feral mates! A female said with distaste " Yes two of them ! Do you all remember  Prince Parker QingQing? She is my friend when she had to leave Beast City before , she was captured by scorpions, I helped he escape but got caught Aspen helped me escape,  Red is QingQing and  Curtis cub and we have snakelings as well I suggested to Curtis that we mate our cubs together so that they could be close to them Red wanted me " Yes I love them,and all the others too!"  Are there any other questions for me? I asked.
" What is your beast clan?" I thought.." I just knew they would ask!"  I look at Inari he grins " Inari please come here ?" There were mumbles and whispers as he stood by me  I look at them " I will tell you all once I am not from  Beastworld originally,  but Beast Diety he is my ancestor and Inari is god of rice, wine, and fertility and his successor!"  Your Majesty may I go over there and take of my hides? They nod as I hear talking all around the table " Summon Witchblade " I walked over as Inari pulled me to him as his arm around my waist as I can see a several females who are unhappy to see this Mary brings our youngest cub and Eli stood bring the other two " Thank you!" Mary smiled, and my Eli grinned . " Witchblade is not a beast form,  it chooses the bearer usually  but beast Diety wanted me to have protection and help his people when he sent me here at first it is a weapon or rather I become the weapon!" 
"What clan is that mate?" A male asked as I look " Ru'ta is not a beastman but a warrior race from another planet called Yaujta Prime think past the stars we see in the sky!"
" Why a mate from another planet as you say?" Another beastman
I look at Inari " There is a converging of the world's, and many on the Diety council favor it and send her mates for alliance and love!" Inari says while gaining me an undoubted bevy of pursuers.
" Winston will you take your throne? "A tiger guard asked . After a minute of mumbling I look around seeing no tiger king but tigers. He stood  " If it is what my mate wants, she travels to her world, and ,to others !"
Then everyone looks at me " I am not sure of the things that took place after we were sent to feudal era but " Yes , if that is what needs to be done and just so you all know I would neverdo anything harmful to the majesties here!" I pat her Majesties arm with a smile. She smiles. As we stood for a few awkward minutes " Let us eat!" His Majesty said.