Chapter 35 For You!

So we walk to the river as we arrive we all get in Shippo joined not seeming to be mad anymore I used some herbal shampoo enjoying the cool water QingQing, it feels good out here doesn't it " That it does!" I look at all of the girls and my Momma too " Thank you all for being my friends!" I started crying, Kagome hugs me " Darn pregnancy hormones!" I laughed as I hear a splash the others are grabbing towels but I'm thinking so what " Hi Lanze " I swam over he blushed " Are you keeping guard for us ladies fishy man?" I smiled " Yes" he blushed as I start to get out and dress he " Takes my hand as I turn around " Can I be your male?" Lanze, if you are sure you will be happy, can you be faithful to me? " I don't understand why I never noticed you before!" As he traced my face with his fingers I kiss his lips gently " Talk to my mates !" I say as he smiles, as I look into his eyes "I kept things secret so I could help Beast Dieties people quietly QingQing was targeted and didn't do anything bad!" I say as he looks at me " I feel eyes on us ! I look I see purple smoke " Miasma" get out of water Lanze! I say as I pulled him back " I can't walk until my fins dry!" Lanze said "go!" No I said, I close my eyes and focus on warmth it radiated from my hands in a golden light, Lanze held my hand and stood I summon a blue hide for him ,and we hurry back I cough as Sesshomarou ran over " A miasma appeared by the river so we hurried back!" I say as he looks , " Lanze is from Beastworld he's from mer clan he was watching over us!" I say as he kissed me gently, he looks into my eyes " Lanze wants to join our family so later can you all talk it over with him?" He hugs me " I love you Sesshomarou!" What skills do you have? Sesshomarou asked " I was the best warrior of the mer clan!" Lanze stated ,Was? Sesshomarou looks " He betrayed his clan leader to help QingQing leave the clan ! I answered for Lanze , " You will do well helping Rin fish and protect our mate in the water! Sesshomarou answered Lanze I took both there hands as we walk back I noticed the seven there working on some kind of cannon , Daddy is talking  with  Suikotsu I thought " Well at least that's is nice personality!" As we got there ,Harvey was in Dr mode checking the cubs after hearing about the  miasma " It honestly worried me a bit , Naraku walked over " Where was the miasma?" Passing over the river back into the forest ! I say as he hugs me , Lady Kaede, Momma and  QingQing are cooking together Inuyasha and  Shippo are working out with the cubs , Shuu walks over , I hug him as he growls  he sits pulling me into his lap as our cubs shift and come over " The cubs have been training with me and Koga!" My boys you gained a stripe , I kissed there cheeks and hugged them ," As the cubs talk about there hard work ! " I smile when they go play with the village children  " I am happy they haven't chased us out! I thought Shuu growls, " Oh Shuu Lanze wants to join the family he spoke with  Sesshomarou ! " I kiss my Shuu  I feel his hard member under his skirt as I am sitting there " Okay my mate!" Shuu said.  Lanze grinned as I reach my hand for him he sat with us, he massaged my feet as Shuu rubs my back " Lanze " I say as he looks  I captured his lips  " Mate?" Shu whispered in my ear " Mate?" Lanze looks at me,later my loves , " Okay!" they pouted looking down . After dinner! I say as they look like the got the winning tickets.  I giggled as I look up Naraku is in the sky " Is  that Hakudoshi ? " or may someone else ge looks down as he comes my way ,as he strokes my cheek Kanna and Hakudoshi are investigating the miasma! Naraku hums stroking my hair " Are you sure that's all? " I have Hakudoshi helping guard you and all the cubs ! " Really? Only the best for you! I thought " I truly hope he means it!"