Chapter 17 Dream

We traveled down the trail to the cave hidden behind the bushes and " Is everybody here and ready?" Dakota asked Jeremy scanning around, Alright we put these two stones with the trigger twenty feet across and " Jessica you are to summon the "Time Lord's Key!" Okay I place my hand over the mark Beast Diety gave me two sun's eclipsing one moon " I summon Time Lord's Key!" The earth shook ,hummed and energy pulsed in the air creating a swirling vortex " It's open, let's stay close together, I look back to my mates and smile, the girls went through then The rest of us! And I realized I am holding a literal key with a necklace so I put it on! Finally seeing daylight on the other side , Zoe and Shania yelled " Victory!" High fives ,the girls went on ahead to let there Granny know we all stood outside her house and I see weird genius " Hey Al" thanks for helping! " I have friends to visit and my mates and cubs! " He said you would! " Diety uh huh " Oh and he will be coming to see you in person!" What? You mean here ? Yes and uh eh " I will remember later! " Jessica " I was caught in a hug ,I missed you Momma! Eli and Ellis got there hugs " These are my mates of course Ellis, also Harvey, Winston, Shuu,Aspen, Carter ,Sesshomarou, Inuyasha, and Koga!" Well I have heard your names mentioned by the Diety! She smiles " Cubs"Rin and Sybil got down from Ah Un Winston carried Jade , " Momma these are your grandchildren " Oh my come let me hug you!" I watched with joyful tears as she hugged all of them ! " Also Momma, these are Carters parents " The Majesties of Leopard Clan" Nice to meet you! They laugh and " This is Kagome, Miroku, Shippo and Sango!" Hello they all smiled," This is QingQing, and her mate Parker and Curtis!" Well come inside I've been cooking! " Jessica get the extra chairs out of the closet! " I'm on it!
Bringing out a dozen folding chairs I spread them around, and checked my bedroom fluffing my pillows and folding my covers back " What is this room? Carter asked " My old room!" I grinned " See the trophies, ribbons, and pictures! , I'm going to check the other spare rooms, you can look if you want to! I went around prepping the rooms ,and went back to everyone else ,I smiled listening to Rin tell stories about Sesshomarou, then Shippo told a few funny ones ,my mates told stories about there travel and how we all got together, QingQing talked about cooking in Beastworld, The Majesties told funny stories about Carter and Parker as cubs! I looked outside and Kogas men are setting up camp ,I summoned ten pop up family size tents and sat them up " What are these? " Hakakku asked Tents for everyone to share ! I smiled you sleep together inside them I unzip, see ! " I figured some of you would prefer sleeping outside anyway!" I smiled " Thanks ,I went back inside Harvey pulled me into his lap smelling the food " Jambalaya?" And cornbread  " yum yum!" I giggled   "Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and fillet gumbo
For tonight, I'm a-gonna see my, my cher au mi-oh"  We sang and laughed together and we all ate ,as I sit with Harvey I began yawning " I have tents out by the fire if you prefer to sleep there ,if you need anything just ask, I'm going to sleep" Good night!" Cubs come!  I'll show you Uncles old room ,they smile as we walk in " Okay you can sleep in the bed or I can make a pallet here I'll turn on the night light! They all settled in  ,I walked out Momma had delegated the living room floor as a camp out I smiled ,looking at my mates come along when you're ready, I stripped and got into my bed as I lay there it feels surreal falling into a deep sleep I hear a voice in the mist hearing a flute play there is a light " Hello!" I will meet you soon ! Your pups will birth very soon! " Who are you? " It is a surprise!" And then the light disappeared as I sat up sweating! Are you  alright? Sesshomarou asked, I nod " I think Beast Diety just spoke to me!" Harvey sits up " What did he say mate?" He said " He said he will meet me soon ,and that the pups will birth soon! " I asked who he was and he said it's a surprise!He looks at me taking my arm ,then I look down at my stomach, " I guess he wasn't kidding !"