Chapter 83 Breakfast

Jeremy and Daddy ran my way as Hiten came quickly " Don't use your  thunder pike in the water , it will  electrocute Lanze and Ronan!" What happened  ?" We were swimming back " Lanze and I somebody pulled me under I'm the target ! " Daddy and Jeremy ran over " Take my cubs to the hut!"  I passed my sleeping little ones, as Suzaku comes down " Try not to kill them we need to know who our enemies are!" I say.  Inuyasha growls I'll help guard the kids you aren't fighting!" Inari and the others join the fray while Harvey,  Ginta, and  Tony watch me like a hawk! I thought ..." A tit mouses fart, couldn't escape this bunch but I love them anyway!" I see Elder the cubs, and the kids are all asleep I summon a beer and drink it I feel pain in the bonds I hear splashing Inuyasha ran to the water ,Ginta and Harvey hold me as Tony goes to help "Who is it?" I ask . As they come closer Lanze and Ronan have cuts I gave them both a emerald as they sat them by the tree in the yard I hug them tears fall " We are alright but they want you!" Do you  recognize them  Lanze? He shook his head no " Ronan do you know where them?" He sighed one looks like head male of a female who wanted me and then we all disappeared " Did you mate her or, want to?" No she has a unpleasant disposition! Ronan says look me in the eyes "I love you mate!"  I nod "But with the other beasts we do not know if they are hers!" I say. Anna came over " The babies are fine,  if it's a stupid bitch I'll rip her a new one!"  Damn straight sister! I chirp as she high fives me. I look at my mates " I guess if I am the target I should stay but I worry! I say " Don't worry we will wake you I see Ronan and  Lanze reach for me I summon a big blanket and fall asleep in their arms . I felt the sun tickle my nose as Ronan's claw moves a hair from my face Lanze kissed my cheek I look around my mates are asleep in the yard which I hear growling as I turn I grin  Momma just whacked that gator beastman over the head she is cussing his behind ,they tied these men with something I'm not sure what I stood Anna just kicked red head in the nuts he screeched I'm guessing he's a bird I check all my mates and kissed them Harvey is resting I'll cook starting the fire I cut up sausage then get my Dutch oven as I mix dough pouring it in the iron I put the sausages on top then mix more biscuit dough as I scrambled eggs I pour it in with the the sausage and put the dough on top as I put it over the fire to cook I dip the apple slices in honey and let them stew down I drank juice while the food cooked " Those beastmen are looking my way!" I am not sure if it's shame or there angry or both! As I stood on my side of the fence I look at my would be abductors I see a bird a gator a few wolves a bear three leopards and two eagles  I had a bit of revenge plotting but not killing I got another pot and some ingredients I get some fruits ,nuts lots of honey Carolina reaper peppers barbecue, and hot sauce " Yeah boys yall having candied fruits and barbecue bird !" I mumble " Yeah I'm going to light those asses up!"  Especially Mr Gator I'll make sure you got extra hot! I thought as I mumble  then I decided I better cook bird for lunch too since we have to sort this mess as I am doing that Toga hugs me from the back he whispered " I like your plan!" Toga grins as I turned kissing him . " We're gonna light them up!" I giggled. As I turned " That smells good " No our bird just went on the fire this is something special for  I gestured he grins " Oh man that's going to taste so good, yes but we have sausage and egg biscuits and candied apples for  breakfast!" I say Jeremy looks there way " To bad y'all not getting any!" I giggled as he taunts the asses. " Breakfast is ready!" I say as the kids, cubs, and pups stir.