Chapter 20 Smile

The light was so bright I couldn't look into it then wind blew,and the smell of wine wafted in the breeze leaves and grass began to settle as a beautiful beastman appeared , "Hold the pups!" I said, putting them in a basket next to their Granny. Walking closer to this beastman all my mates ,the majesties ,our friends came over "Aunt  Jess!" It's okay! I bowed my head " Now now we know each other!" Yes but you are the "Beast Diety !" They gasped I looked around as they kneel "Stand we have important family matters to discuss!" He took my hand as I stood up " Let us go inside and have a cup of wine!" Okay Beast Diety! I said ,but my thoughts at this moment " Okay I have no idea, I did what he told me to my mind is doing back flips?" Going to the living room,  my Momma had brought the pups in and straightened the living room quick as everyone came in to face him ,I notice he is still holding my hand I thought " Just pretend you don't know!"  I told myself " You may all rise!" He told everyone, I look at my mates as they see him holding my hand I quietly  shrugged my shoulders " The council of gods and dieties had a meeting, there are many of us who want the world's to converge so everyone will be healthy, fertile,and be granted  long lives, however there are those who wish to leave things as they have been, so my predecessor sent her! " Predecessor?" The Majesties asked   " Yes I am the second Diety I am his successor as such the gods council decided she and I are to be mated, as well as to my general and  commander!" What?  "Yes  my mate and as such you know there is a war coming ," Over the convergence?" I ask " Yes as well as your enemy  Naraku, and numerous others in Beastworld  and it will all come together! " So that is why he never attacked me before, he has plans? I say " Well we should get busy building alliances , of course I had a feeling something was coming!" I look down and am suddenly caught in a passionate kiss ,golden light swirled around us! Breaking for air " You sly fox!" I giggled, So where are your general and Commander? I asked  " On the way here !" I nod as we sat in the kitchen, my niece sat across and I smiled " So do I continue calling you  Beast Diety or so you have a name? I giggled ,he laughed " Inari" oh you mean, " of rice ,wine and fertility?" Hmm that explains some things " So I am curious why  did you choose me as your mate?" You have a destiny as well as all our family, and  you are a distant relative of my predecessor! " Wait how is that possible? Did he have a mating with a ancestor? " Exactly! He said with a big grin ," This is my niece her dad is one of my brothers is boiling the crawfish  ,Are you  opposed to music and fun after dinner?"No" I turned to look he pushed something in my mouth " To make sure you are all healed! " Thank you Inari!" As I sit there I look around at my mates " Sit with us!" I look at them and to Inari "Sit we are family now!" Inuyasha sat to my side holding our pup's ,Winston, Parker, and  QingQing  sat next to Inari  , I notice Kagome ,Miroku and  Sango walking out " You three don't need to go your part of this too! I say, " You all have s part to play!Inari said Ellis sat at the table, pulling out my phone I dialed " Hey Momma!" Are you at work? I asked, Yes !  She said  "Shania when you and Zoe get off come here for an important meeting and crawfish!"  How important is it Momma? " Like it affects the world's also your sisters and brothers were born yesterday!" What? Yes baby lots of big news! I giggled, I glanced around Ellis looks amused while QingQing ,Parker and Curtis  look somewhat nervous, and Inari is grinning from ear to ear ,hanging up the phone "What?" I asked while looking at my newest mate, My mate is concerned about everyone, strong, and thoughtful, and makes me smile, I smile at him " Well I will always try to make you all smile!" And then a thick fog that smelled of jasmine appeared and as it cleared there were two beastmen.