Chapter 56 What a sight! 18+

Dylan captured my lips passionately as we fell to the bed in his army tent, breaking for air "Can I?" Yes ! His pants fell as he thrusts in we moan into our kisses as he peppered kisses slightly nipping my neck as I whimpered he thrusts harder as my fingers run through his tresses I lick the shell of his ear as he growls as I tightened around him he growls out a moan picking up the pace he cried out my name as I did his he thrusts hard as he swelled throbbing we came together " Dylan I love you!" I say as he looks at me " And I you!"  After a bit we dressed he led me our in the dress as his comrads blush as I smiled the three nurses follow,  we got back , while he explained our plan I nursed all the cubs and pups then I call Walters " Hey were going for a few days I need plenty of formula for my cubs and pups!"  I say . As we were getting ready Desiree, and Velma came in with bags of it. "Thank you!" I say I look at my Momma "I also used the old breast pump the milk is in the fridge I marked it "Breast!" So tell  Daddy! I giggled. Momma looks " Oh good a gallon!" Yeah that should be good for a few days and the supplement formula! Kissing all my cubs and pups once again ! I sat on Fay after I summoned  " Time Lord's Key!" The electric pulses could be felt through the air as the pulsating wind circle we all went through and the guys brother too Nox's eyes glowed red as we passed through, he noticed I saw as he carefully took my hand smiling as the strokes my fingers looking ahead on the other side of the portal " Follow me!" Sesshomarou said as we went into the forest I began to feel I was being watched my thoughts.. " I know my mates sense it if I can!" We continue through the forest we come upon a village I see Jaken at the door " He looks tired!" Two young village women ran over " Monk Miroku!" He answered " What is wrong  maidens?" The look tearfully  " That woman said you have taken a wife we know she lies! I see As I look around I swung down off Fay  "I am his wife sorry ,he is off the market!" They cried . I took his hand as we followed Sesshomarou  to the hut as I go in I look around this guy he is incredibly handsome to bad I think to myself.  " Why did you stab me?" I ask looking  at him as brother walks forward , looking at me " You are not the woman I saw at that battle!" He says . That is because I used my witchblade becoming a weapon! I say to him " I won't mate a tool!" He says looking at his brother, I took a moment in thought " I am a lot of things,  I am human, then mate, mother , a decendant of Beast Diety,  and I became a weapon to protect those I love and fight for there safety as well as others! I feel emotions welling " I'm going to the river to see  Lanze!" I say. I ran off to the river as tear fell " Dang it why did I let him get to me?"  I wipe my tears and step in the river " Lanze " I called as I look water splashed "Jessica " I am caught in a hug " Have our cubs hatched? " He smiled. Not yet mate ! He captured my lips as going under he put a bubble over my head as we swam to the nest I look at our three beautiful eggs thinking about my love for them, my mates,  all my cubs I kissed each of the pearlescent eggs as tears fell " Momma loves you!" I say as they began to crack " Lanze did I hurt them?" I cried  No mate they are greeting us! He cooed hugging me , I kissed him gently as a baby  boy ith soft blue hair and fins I held him kissing his cheek,  as another emerged with hair of lavender like Lanze I sat as I kissed him , and the third cracks as the shell fell a pretty little girl lavender with brown streaks through I kissed her " a daughter too!" Lanze cried as we held them , I sang lullabies as he caught fish to eat putting my head in the bubble we swam the cubs to the bank as his fins dry I gave him his hide skirt,  I had summoned a blanket for the cubs to lay on while the fish grilled I nurse each of them I sit in his embrace " I missed you  Lanze!"  He kissed my neck " When I go back where I come from in a few days bring the cubs there is a creek and swimming pool by the house!" Yes mate!  A bit later " Eat love" Lanze cooed as our cubs slept . We ate until " What a sight this is!"