Chapter 10 Fight for You

I can't help but laugh at Miroku's expression after getting his present " What is a Playboy Calendar? Winston asked " Sexy nude pictures of models!" My mates blushed, I look at Shippo " He is in the zone, at a loss for words hypnotized poor fox boy I thought ! With a grin ,Inuyasha hmm I have a gift for Koga too ,want to come watch ? He thought about it ,then got a mischievous grin " That might be fun!" I look at the others you want to see? I smile Sesshomarou had a smirk and half cocked smile I pulled his present out of my bag as I walked over I had thought I kind of expect him to not accept because Kagome is upset but maybe he will still give me a chance.. " Good morning Koga!" Some of his wolves growl then sniff me I look to see Shuu went hunting with Kogas pack they got a boar and rabbits I give Shuu a big hug and a kiss Good morning!" Hello ! Koga said looking down " I have a gift for you Koga! I handed it to him " Open it !" I say with a smile ,he took a look and his face turned red " It's a Playboy Calendar my brothers used to put the posters on there walls I gave my brothers these back home too! " Which sexy model is your favorite?" I laughed ," Really though thank you for letting Harvey go the other day ,I hope we can be friends too! Shuu took a peek at the calendar as a tent grew in his hide skirt! " She is fun and strong!" Hakakku said Yes I am! I giggled " I could have give you a Playgirl Calendar as a prank first but I didn't!" What is that? Harvey asked " Hey women have sexy model pictures in our time too!" Male models! One of the village men coughed up his drink in passing! Koga looks at me " Thank you for the Calendar my favorite model is .. He whispered in my ear , looked at him " Are you serious? " I blushed a little " Thank you Koga " So which one is it ,Check out the pictures it's a surprise I winked at Inuyasha he grinned, I walked with Koga for a bit ,we sat by the river " So Koga I know you like Kagome and Inuyasha said he would give her up to you!" I do like her but " I really enjoy having you and Shuu around he suggested we be mates so he could have my pack support!" He did? " You know Ape king had Shuu's father poisoned and framed my friend QingQing for it! So my Shuu does miss is family I am his mate but it's not the same! " Koga I like you but I don't want you to be unhappy or unfaithful to me,do you want to be my mate? I took his hand, he looked at me" You can take your time and be sure!" I told him and looked down pretending I didn't feel that ,I stood to walk away " Koga!" I see a girl with a pack of wolves " Hello Ayame!" So it's what I thought, " There is trouble on the mountain these men who seem possessed but aren't are destroying dens! "Do some of them have red blinking lights ,or look more human than others?" Yes ,and Who are you? Ayame asked " My mate !Koga said with a blush ,she looked nonplussed about his proclamation " Were there female fighters there too? I asked ,"They look like demons but have no demonic aura!" I began to grip Kogas clothes " What is wrong? Koga asked " The other witchblades and x cons are here!" They want to fight me! " You can't fight while you're with pups? Koga said concerned " Koga, I don't have a choice they will come here and attack the village to kill me! " You all can help but, I am the target! " Why do they want to fight you? Ayame asked, " People in power tried to recreate the witchblade, using x convicts as experimental volunteers but the blade doesn't work right with men only chooses women ,so they tried using a inbreeding program and the artificial witchblade's all want my power so they come to kill! " So it chose you? " Yes and no, the Diety gifted it to me for protection! I turn to see all my mates and two of my sons listening, " We will fight for you !" Winston growls out and hugged me .