Chapter 61 Wrinkles

As I have just heard something happened at the Cat demon clan I look for  Yoshi  as I walk through passing the village children  Kaede is talking with the men as I see Yoshi near the tree " Yoshi!" I waved as I got closer Yoshi put his arm around my back " What happened at the clan?" I asked  We were attacked by rival clan ! " Oh so not artificial blades or I weapons. I say as his clansmen " What are those ? Some have cannons with  blinking red light, some look more human but are undead weapons some are female artificial witchblade's people in power tried to replicate my weapon first using men x convicts on death row but it backfired because the real blade only  chooses women, they used a inbreeding program to create weapons but they all want me my power! I say as I've about blown their minds " It's alright kitty man I'll help what I can!" I giggled.  So what is the pissing contest about with this rival clan? I ask as Yoshi looks down " Their clan leader wanted to join hands with Master but he favors you!" Oh I see , well too bad then we already have cubs together, they are safe with there grandma! " Would you like to see there picture?" I ask " Yes" I pulled out a small pocket album out of my bra , his clansmen blushed as I grin  I flipped through the pictures of all the cubs and pups and these are ours a picture of him holding them next to me my Daddy in the back " Do you remember my Daddy he rode Ah Un that day?" As the thought for a minute  " Yes"  But I am glad we left the cubs this time so they won't be in danger, if the shit hits the fan! I said as they both grin . Standing there we see other cat demons walk over seven cat demons and the cat demoness " Come back to join hands , and honor the cat tribe no exceptions!" She said to Yoshi " No we have cubs together already,  they are with my parents for a few days!" I say and , she growls striking at me wither pike I dodge " Summon Witchblade " her clansmen attack as Yoshi yowls rushing into the fray she strikes her claws at my throat I punch hard once throwing her back,I was attacked from the back I summoned  tranquilizers I shot him in his gut with it then I ran to Yoshi's side tranquilizing the one in front and one from the back as they began to fall I shot the three others fighting Yoshi's  clansmen two start to attack me " Don't Fuck with me I have held back because I do not want to be your enemies if I used my strength I could have ripped her apart!" I yelled at her clansmen "Now do I need to put her to sleep for  twenty four hours or is she going to listen?"  I say looking her in the eyes "Yoshi and I have cubs children I am not weak I am also mated to a Diety would strong mates love and desire me if I did not love them or have strengths or potential?" Be allies not enemies there are plenty of good men!  " What is so good about you  human?" She said angrily, after a moment  " I am someone who loves her family I lost all of them at first, being sent to another world,  where I had to take mates and get stronger and hide my power so others wouldn't fear me and panic then I had Two of the people I loved appear there in that world with gifts as well then I am here now and still doing things I should do! " God guides those who choose to listen that is strength!" She stood staring at me " Now would you like to see a picture of our cubs?" Her clansmen are looking at me I pull the picture album out of my bra again as I open I go through the pictures and these are Yoshi and my cubs!"  How did you get such a good painting? "It's made with a camera like painting with light!" Her clansmen look as she peeks angrily " This isn't over!" She spat . Don't be an idiot,  your too pretty to you'll get wrinkles! I told her as I giggled.