Chapter 11 Sister

So I'm in Winston's arms in thought " The x cons may have guns or cannons ,weapons of the future you'll have to learn to shoot!" These are not demons or beasts ,they are undead the men used for the experiments were on death row "so unless they blow apart, you can't kill them! As I told my mates and Ayame this " I will get some guns and bullets so we can practice!" I forced a smile thinking " I will have to stay on the move until there gone!" I can't help but feel a pang in my heart.
" Momma let us help fight!" You are going to baby,I need you and all your brothers to help me protect the village and your sisters ,they will come here I am sure of it! I hug my boys  " I love all of you, I know you have earned your first stripes and will continue to get stronger but I,worry if I don't fight them here they will go to my home I came fromand hunt your eldest sisters down to get them and draw me out!" And they don't have any of your father's there to protect them or gifts!  " We will have to start practicing with assult rifles ,your swords can split  them, but if they fire first your at a disadvantage! ,I hear an eagles call I look up three big " Muir,Muir!" I yelled as Shuu howled three eagles landed turning into men " Hello female!" Are you from Muirs flock?" How do you know him?" Prince  Shuu and Prince Winston are my mates I am also a friend of Prince Parker's mate QingQing!" I said We're you at that battle? " Yes I was there!" Is Leopard King here? They nod " How many are here on this world? " Prince Parker and QingQing are here please lead the way ? Winston lifted me " Loki ,John you both go tell  Harvey and help look after your sisters " I will have Ah Un stay behind!" Thank you I smiled at Sesshomarou,  Inuyasha walked beside me as Shuu and ,Aspen came along with Kogas pack we traveled up river and close to the forest ahead I see Leopard King and Rosa I stroke his hair as he walked ahead I looked at the crowd " QingQing!" I called out
" Jessica " she ran over with Curtis " I've been worried about all of you! " QingQing  you know this is not Beastworld this is feudal era Japan!" She gasped as I said it intentionally so it could be heard !  There aren't Beastmen but demons here " Also there's trouble coming for me and you all need to know!" What was that at the battle? The weapon I turned into? Curtis hissed as I watched Parker walk over "Yes what is that? " My gift from the Beast Diety for protection, otherwise known as  the Witchblade, QingQing gasped " Yes that one among other gifts ,I kept it a secret because I like you kept some quiet to not draw attention but Ape king still went after you! And if I had revealed it I would have been seen as a threat! " What is the trouble?" QingQing do you remember the stories how the x cons were used by people in power to recreate the blade it backfired anyway they will be coming to kill me and you all can fight them but will be at a disadvantage in battle without demonic power  even then if a cannon fires first claws can't fight explosives " So it's time for truth and training my friend! I say with tears ""Why would Beast Diety gift you? Parker asked " He sent me and told to take mates and improve the lives of his people! " Also I didn't reveal that I could summon powers because it would attract ,the artificial blades ,of course that's not the only power I have but it is what's important now! " The day the scorpions attacked I used it and was thrown into this world right in front of Lord  Sesshomarou! " Who is that? Curtis  hissed  ," I am Sesshomarou Lord of the West,  and she is my mate! I look at QingQing eyes are bugging out " Yes girl he's real ,and so is Inuyasha " Shes my mate too!" He hugged my side " I am Koga of the  wolf demon tribe and I am her mate! " I thought to myself as I listened to Koga " I'm happy but I hope he is!" How many of us are here? " Jessica let's go talk!" Okay  QingQing  ,I walked over by the edge of the woods " There real and you mated them?" Yes girl " There strong and we need there love and strength!" By the way " What happened with you and Muir are you to courting? " No I won't be taking anymore! " I didn't mean to upset you girl! How are your cubs doing? There doing well growing big they've been hunting with Parker and Curtis!" That's great our cubs are back at the village!" I say with a smile  Let's get closer as family so we can fight for each other sister! I say with determination " I agree Jessica!" Atta girl !