Chapter 91 Back

As the peacock village came into view the male caw calling out Sesshomarou landed on the beach  " I am here to see Alva!"  A female stomps past the males " Who are you to talk to leader?" I am his mate Jessica I woke up ! Now let me see him and our cubs! I say.
" That's impossible she is dead!" I was at death's door  for  a year but Diety woke me!"
" Alva!" " Alva it's me!" I rub our mate mark as I focused I hear wings that land as my Alva stood capturing me in a hug I happily kissed him with tears " I am back sorry it took so long!"  Mate , I love you! "And I you!" Our cubs how are they? Can I see them?  " Of course you can!" He said as he kissed me.
The guard males move we all walk in he walks through " Let me carry you!" Alva okay this time! I kiss his cheek as the others follow up the spiral stairs up the tree as we go in ."Alva who is this female? "  My mate! He said sternly. " I woke up today , don't give my mate a hard time!" I say looking at her as she stomps off.
He sat me down as I look at them " I woke up cubs I am Momma!" Alva sat them in my lap " I missed all of you !" I kiss there heads as they nuzzled their little heads in my arms  silent tears fell as Alva rubs circles on my back " Momma is back now, and there are alot of things to do  ! I summoned pistachios and opened them " Try some cubs!" I say as they each ate a few and cooed ." Cubs I've been asleep a long time show me around?" They nod as I follow them out as Harvey, Korbin ,Red, and Sesshomarou all took turns holding my hand as the cubs and Alva lead the way.
As we walk through the village the other cubs ran to chatter with  them I smiled as they look back one of them came back to lick my hand shyly as he went forward  we go through a Grove of fruit trees and nuts  they stopped by the beach " let's sit by the water !" I say as they chirped I sat in the water edge " This feels good!" They all sat a but Ronan he got in I walk out to him as he smiles  Sesshomarou walked in I splash him with water he smirks ,then as he walks out I splash the cubs they chirp as Alva splash me back I laugh , Korbin got in I splash him , Red swam around putting me on his back they took turns swimming the cubs around. I sat back on the beach as my cubs coo and cuddle in my arms I sing " You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you'll never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away "
All four of them fell asleep  Sesshomarou sat next to me then I remembered " Did Mary,  Jack and Arlo get home?" Yes we couldn't go without you ! I nod " Thank you for never giving up on me!" I say . My lips are caught as we break for air " You are my mate and my Lady of the West!" I smile " I hope Han and his mother are well!" Inari, Dylan and Seth go often! Sesshomarou said . " We need to all get together and visit my family  and Walters,  but I don't need to use the blade if possible to avoid it! " Harvey came out of the water  " Please love be careful!" I will my favorite doctor healer! He kissed me  " We can stay tonight and go back tomorrow on Zoe and Shania? " They are in Camel Hump!" Let's get together tomorrow and visit  then we can go see my Momma and Daddy please? I bat my eyes.  " Where do your family live mate?" Alva there where I come from another world! He looks nervous  " I promise to come back soon with all of you the village will be fine!"

I pick up our four cubs as they sleep and we go in the tree hut .I summon a  mattress ,pillows, and sheets Alva lay them in a nest of hides ." Let us cook Jessica!" Okay  but I get to watch! Korbin laughs " Your mother taught me a little!" Ooh I'm looking forward to tasting! I say with a smile, Sesshomarou pulls me in his lap.
" I am so glad to be back!" He growls low as I relax into his chest.