Chapter 59 Oh it's you!

As I walk outside I am thinking "Wasn't there a giant turtle demon? Going down the hill I hear growling I see my girls " No don't attack them those are my daughters, their mates and a friends mates! I say they look at me " Mrs Jessica she's hurting!" My water broke Momma ! " Listen it's going to be alright I have emeralds with me! " I say. Ryura please pick a room for her to birth in! Curtis and Parker follow us in " Is QingQing doing well?" Mmm she is with cubs again! Parker proudly states. " Congrats to you all!" Well Curtis we both get to be present for the birth of our grandchildren eggs!" He grins . As I summon a bed , sheets and towels I hand Shanias mate a pan go to the hot spring bring some water. Ryura and the other two eye me curiously I giggled " I told you decendant of Beast Diety and I'm also mated to his successor Inari God of rice, wine, and fertility which means I am gifted so to speak!" I look to her mate " Did you choose your name? " I asked looking to Curtis snake cub and mate to Shania " Riley" I smiled " It suits you well ,now you hold her hand while I play catch!" He smiled nervously as she cried," she birthed twenty eggs and then, she screamed " It's a head!" Push when you're ready!" After a stream of curse words " It's a girl!" I wash her wrapping in a shirt ,diaper and pink blanket I summoned!" Kissing her cheek I hand her to them . I walk out in the hall " We have a granddaughter, QingQing will be over the moon too!" I giggled. Zoe hugged me " I love you girls, are you going back to visit home in a couple days with us?" Maybe she grins " Did you pick your name? " Sawyer! He said I hug them both " Go see your niece !" I say as I look at Ryura and two of the three men " So do you want to give me your names or is it " birdy,kitty cat, and turtle man?" I asked with a grin. They look at each other almost offended but then they laugh " What are these strange robes you wear ?" Well Kitty man , these are clothes from the future! I laughed , he smiled " I am Jura!" I am " Kyora the Phoenix!" I am " Gora of Genbu!" It is nice to meet you " I am Jessica!" How is a human so young, with grandchildren and so many mates? Kyora asked " Well to make a long story short I am human, a Diety decendant, I was sent to Beastworld I took mates hid my power and helped the people quietly until I had to reveal it and save the people resulting in Diety throwing me into this world landing in the water in front of Lord Sesshomarou!" Thus I am here but can travel to my own time as well, I am only answering you because Ryura is your friend can I trust you? " You are quite interesting! Jura smirks as Kyora grins " I just might have to take you as mate !" He grins "Well as I said go with me to the village and talk to all my mates first, and I want everyone happy,faithful and getting along!" They nod as " Ryura kissed my neck, walking back inside " Shania here are two emeralds take them now!" She did and was healed " So why did you all hunt this far out?" I asked " We are storing up for winter preserving the meat!" Parker said . That's good but I can store it for us no problem! And then my blood began to boil "Curtis, Parker protect them!" I say . What? " Summon Witchblade!" I ran outside. Hmph " Oh it's you bitches!" Sure we heard the party , we came to spice it up it sounds so dull! "Hey at least I get some , you get to go fuck yourselves !" I notice Ryura walk out. Such a weak blade giving into men's desires! " Hey a real blade has desires not just fighting instinct, maybe your afraid intimidated by a strong woman I don't eat at the y ,strictly dickly if you like pussy do you go have fun!" I hear the others join Ryura as I look there blushing.