Chapter 4 Hello

Kagome got her shampoo and stuff as we got to the river " Well skinny dipping it is!" I laughed, Can I go to? Shippo asked " It's okay with me!" As we get to the river I pull out my dress Aspen made its cool breathable and easy to move in ,and the underwear too " That is a beautiful dress!" Kagome and Sango admiring it " My mate Aspen ,made it for me  with his skin!" 

This is a snake shed ? Kagome asked " Yes it is !" I smiled as they looked shocked I stripped and slowly dipped in the water  " Your husband is a snake? Shippo asked " a snake beastman he can shift into a huge snake but also has his human ,and half human  form ! I swam closer to Shippo  see his mate mark is here around my neck and above my heart, this is Winston's, Harvey's , and my husband Ellis is gifted with Venom  symbiote,  This is his?

"Wow "Kagome said, Are you familiar with  Venom stories back home? I asked  Kagome " What is it he eats? Are you sure you want to know? I think so! She said  " Heads and chocolate!" But Ellis eats normal! " It's an adjustment to thoughts but it's better than being dead! I chuckled " They look like tattoos!" They aren't though see  when you make love to a beastman and  he bites and there is a binding spiritual link between you,it's a way for them to lend power if you're in danger and find you! 

" But it would be easier for them to find you if you stay here! Shippo said " True but it won't be safe, for the  villagers if I stay !"  Why ,because if I am here the x cons and I weapons may find a way to ! And I am always the target! " On the other hand I can summon or send it back at will though!"  We got out and dressed I put my boots back on as we walked down the path ,I see another familiar face " Hello Rin!"

Lady Jessica, where is your Lord and  Master  Jaken? There nearby  I came to fish!  " You know Rin?" Kagome asked " Yes they saved me, I landed hard in the river!" I'll meet up with y'all in a bit, " Rin and I are going to fish!" Would you like to see my weapon  Rin? " What is it ? " I am the  weapon!" I'll take my dress off ,first after stripping " summon Witchblade "

I transformed it's okay Rin " you can look I'll get you some !" Wow Lady Jessica, your so revealing! "Well if I don't take them off they get destroyed !" I tossed five fish out of the river ,and then after shifting I put my dress back on! " Won't you say hello to Lord Sesshomarou?"  I will if you'd like! Umm yes I do! I giggled okay let's go! Walking through the thicket with Rin " Milord, Lady Jessica caught us fish!"Hello Lord Sesshomarou,  Master Jaken!"

What are you doing out this far? Jaken asked " Well I met Kagome for the first time today she ,myself ,and Sango were on the way back from  bathing and ran into Rin so " She turned into a weapon and caught fish!" Hmm  I didn't have a fishing pole and it saved time! I giggled " Don't you dare lie Ren !" Don't hit her! "

Jaken  don't punish her! "I will show you, but I will take off my clothes first!" I stepped behind the bush " Summon Witchblade " I walked out ," Rin did not lie,are you happy with this ?" Proof is in the pudding right? " Thank you  Lady Jessica ! " Your welcome Rin I say with a smile, I look at the other two " Now if you are satisfied she did not lie I will  change!" I look at Jaken" his face looks frozen in time !" I grin and mentally giggle.

Lord Sesshomarou stood up and walked over to me draping a coat over me ,with a slight blush " Thank you Milord!" I will go change,! I said  so I did as I did so I felt my bond to Harvey pull ,I hurriedly dressed ," Lady Jessica won't you stay  a while!" Maybe later sweetie, Harvey is close I feel it, would you all like to meet him? " Can I?" Rin asked looking back ,Lord Sesshomarou stood as Jaken grumbled, Ah Un followed happily I followed the pull through the thicket and heard his growl " Harvey!" I ran down the hill.

" Stop attacking my mate!" I looked at the wolves " No he smells of wolf ,and we want to know who!" I can answer that turn him loose ," He smells of wolf because ,Shuu is wolf beastman!" I see Koga walk forward " he is a hot head ,but maybe he can be  sensible!" I thought ," A human mate to a demon? And your on my territory!

" Yes there my mates there looking for me ,we got separated!" So please let him go " Koga!" How do you know my name? " A gift from the Diety, but I also met Kagome today so both are truth! " Jessica!" I was caught in a hug , " Harvey, how many of you are in this world?"