Chapter 12 We Got This

As QingQing and I walk back over his majesty the Leopard King summoned us , bowing my head " Hello your Majesties!" I heard your conversation, I gulped as I nodded " Yes your majesty!" " Show me this weapon!" Shuu heard as he walked over,Sesshomarou calmly did also with his commanding presence " I will show you but I need to take my clothes off first ,if I don't they will shred!" He laughs " Your majesties you know Shuu , this is my other mate Sesshomarou Lord of the West!" I'll go right over there ,so I strip " Summon Witchblade!" I walk out and on my way over to Leopard King I see ,blushing Beastmen and Demons ,I stood there holding my dress so they couldn't mistake me for a enemy! " You are something, " I saw how you flew through the air with no wings, and ripped through the scorpions!" They were angry, I helped QingQing escape and didn't reveal my abilities but, got caught and my mate Aspen helped me get away but then they attacked us all I had to! "Did you know?" Leopard King asked Shuu "No your majesty!" I didn't tell anyone, but they did notice another ability of mine they knew I could summon objects not powers!" I glance at him and look back down " What is it demons can do that beastmen can't? " I look at him ,Sesshomarou has poison claws" His tensaiga can resurrect you once and tokiijin kills without direct contact, Inuyasha's" tetsaiga can kill one hundred demons with one strike , Koga has shards of the sacred jewel in his legs making him very fast and strong , your all strong fighters beastmen and demons " I am proud to have all my mates!" But the difference is really there demonic power ,Sesshomarou has a dog form he's just a much bigger dog! He grabs my hand and looked at me ,and it hit me " He didn't know I knew anything about the weapons , I looked at Shuu talking with his majesty " May we go go back Your Majesty?" Yes I expect to see you all tomorrow! I nod ,As we walked to the bushes where I could put my clothes back on , Sesshomarou " Hn" I knew who you were when I first woke up ,that's how I know about your weapons! I just did not expect Diety to send me to you all, but I am happy he did! My lips are captured passionately breaking for air I hugged him " I love you!"He said, I love you too! I dressed and walked back out Shuu looked concerned as he waved us over I took Shuu's hand as he smiles " I want to gift you!" Your majesties you don't have too! " Nonsense would you consider our cub Carter as a mate?" I took a deep breath " I have never met Parker's siblings so ,I would have to meet him! The majesties laughed " He has been gone long but returned recently, right before the incident with the scorpions! I nod , I thought at that moment " I should have expected this but it's worth it to save our families I just hope my demon three don't blow this place up! Standing there out walks a tall beastman wavy curly dirty blonde hair a Leopard young and handsome but more mature in attitude than Parker, " Hello I am Carter please accept me as your mate!" I look at Shuu he nods down ,Sesshomarou gripped my hand slightly and nodded " Welcome to the family Carter!" The walks over with a smile opening a box with a necklace that has a glowing golden bead with flecks of black! " It's beautiful thank you!" He puts it on my neck , QingQing introduced herself as Parker's mate ,he smiled " We are friends so you will see him often!" He smirked and looked around grinning, I noticed he had three marks as we walked over , " Parker your brother Carter!" He grinned, they chatted about his travels as I walked over to Aspen, Inuyasha,,Koga ,Winston ,and Ellis AKA Venom explaining the situation, they growled " Don't get mad about this ,let's try we need to create allies and rally our fighters to train I don't want to but I look at" my demon three " Naraku has been quiet don't you think? As they realize they nod " Our enemies are getting stronger we should do the same!" I say tears threatened to fall ,I'm caught in a hug Koga stroked my hair kissing my cheek, wicking my tears away " We got this!" I sat determined.