Chapter 6 Mate 18+

I looked up realizing it was his armor that stung " Are you alright?" I am caught off guard as he strokes my cheek with his claw gently, " Yes I am now!" I smiled, he took my hand leading me outside as I looked at Harvey he nodded, Winston did too as we walked out stopping by a tree he picked me up and flew to a strong branch as he sat next to me he leaned into the trunk hugging me from behind.

My mind is doing cartwheels okay a dog demon who doesn't like humans seems to enjoy my company and a anime crush aggh my mind is thinking " What" So I ask calmly " Do you like me? " You are my Lady yes I love you!" I lean back into his chest, I know you never said anything before but ,Jaken doesn't seem to like me all that much !

" I am his Lord you are my mate ,what he likes is not important!" I turned and kissed his cheek, pulling me into his lap he captured my lips, I feel a tingling pull to him and return the kiss passionately,breaking for air I snuggle into his arms looking at the stars I can see the cresent moon in the sky" Mate me please?" I turn red as I hear those words whispered in my ear "Are you sure that is what will make you happy?" I asked as I hope for yes. Yes  I never understood my father's infatuation with Inuyasha's mother, but you are no normal human he kissed my neck causing a shiver " Alright but not in a tree!" I giggled " Hn" he responded as I looked at his smile picking me up and flying off ,he landed softly at an abandoned building like a fortress finding a room that had been cleaned by who I have no idea he removed his armor ,I took my dress off while he was turned ,I hugged his back,pulling his belt his layers of Kimono fell ,my hands roamed his chest trailing my fingers down brushing his manhood ,I felt him shiver and a low growl escaped him.

Turning to face me I licked his lip teasingly he peppered kisses down my neck as his hands explored my curves cupping my breast he pinched slightly rolling my nipple then licked as a moan escaped I captured his lips breaking for air licked the shell of his ear he shivered as I nibbled he growls as our bodies vibrate lifting me as we lye down his claw teases my flower I moan at his minustrations I stroke his length as he moans " naughty mate!" I am your naughty mate though! He chuckled as he teases my flower with the head I lick his nipple and pepper kisses down his neck as he thrust in he growls out a moan as he thrusts hard and slow as until all of him was inside we moan into our kisses as I tightened around him my mate feels so good, your perfect picking up the pace he thrust faster and harder I felt a knot swell inside as we came together in ecstacy he bit my neck we panted as he continues to come " I love you!" he said I love you too Sesshomarou! " We can just stay like this ! I say His arms wrapped around me as I draped my leg over him and we slept peacefully all night!

The next morning I looked at him sleeping I kiss his cheek and trace my fingers across his face his cresent moon birthmark was now above my heart on my neck we were still connected I feel him turning his back so I was on top "I thought is he really asleep or"... I kissed his lips gently " Good morning my love!" He opened his eyes with a smirk ,stroking my thighs " Good morning to my Lady and mate!" He rocked my hips on his length as I moan Sesshomarou I rocked faster as he thrusts up he sat up fast thrusting hard as I rocked we moaned into kisses as he swelled again once more thrusting deep as he whimpered my name I cried out his " I hope we have pups together!" I say He moans and growls out " We will soon !" He pants.

" I want you always! And I you when he finally pulled out we bathed in the hot spring he handed me a emerald, I smiled knowing they gave it to him we dressed and he flew us back with a smile we walked in Kagome looked shocked but Inuyasha " You mated her?" Hn ,I could tell he thought I had gone crazy but ,I'm caught in a hug " Be careful and I'm always here if!" I was surprised but not mad " Thank you Inuyasha!" I returned the hug , " Well I had an idea !" They all looked " Koga was still here I didn't realize.

" Why don't we all search for the jewel shards together? We can make camp along the way and take turns with the cubs my boys hunt too so ,What do you all think?" I looked at Inuyasha who is in thought, Kagome well you can't fight right? " Lady Jessica is a weapon I saw her!" Rin interated " A weapon? " Yes mate is a weapon and very strong one!" Winston stated.