Chapter 84 This was fun!

I fed the cubs and nurse the little ones as Toga pulled me into his lap he fed me after everyone was done I checked our barbecue as I added a little water. I get a metal pan and fork twelve pieces of chicken and some fruit then I sprinkle some laxative powder and stir Toga goes over with me " Are you hungry?" I look a the gator beastman " I have short bird !" No? I'll give it to your Leopard friend " Come back I want it!" I fork it as he opened his mouth I gently push it in " Hey bird I have apples I fed him a few moving around until all twelve had some then the heat came they cough " water, water, water!" You want water then tell me who sent you to kill me? I yelled " Please " I gave him a sip " Who ordered this?" Jocelyn! "And just who is she?" She wants Ronan ,and your cubs!" So she thinks she can kill me off and have her way! I look " Let me handle this!" I turn. " Thank you but your majesty Ronan and I have cubs on the way,the three she is angry about are me and Lanze's ! " I know! He says " Follow us! I nod as we all packed up I made a sling for my cubs as I was sat on Fay we rotated who was holding which cubs I had Mary, Jack. And Arlo ride Ah Un with Rin and Sybil after a few hours we arrived at the gates when they saw the majesties we stopped nine times for the grunts to have explosive diarrhea I grin because " Maybe they'll think twice next time!" I think maybe. I wore a tank top and jeans as I spray down with off and sid the same for the kids." Kids and cubs listen stay between us up here for safety!" Yes mam What happened last night? " Listen Arlo it's best to not ask right now the majesties will handle things shortly!" He nods as Ronan looks at me and down I grab his hand "We will be okay!" He nods.
As we approached the castle he gave his guards orders Carter got on Fay behind me Inari, Seth and Dylan land next to me as the guards watch we follow in as we go down a long corridor to a throne room.
I get off Fay as Carter hugs me we walk in and sit to the side as Lanze and my Momma hold our cubs this Jocelyn looks at me if daggers were in them I would be a goner.
" Did you order those beasts to kill her and take the cubs?" Her Majesty asked. Yes Ronan was mine and he disappeared, she took him like she did you! Now she cries.
Jocelyn she did not take us and she has mated mith Ronan and is expecting cubs! His majesty says.
" I demand there cubs for my loss!" I look at the majesties.
" Do you know who you are threatening?" Inari walks forward.
A ugly female, who stole my mate! Jocelyn spat . No she is Beast Dieties ancestor and my mate also! Inari growls. The guards gasped and try to get a look at me.
" Your Majesties may I speak to her?" I ask , they nod " Jocelyn I did not steal him he chose me and even if you want him you can not force him to truly love you , my other mate Tony the day I disappeared he lost me too but he chose to wait he could have moved on . And are these men your mates or men you have courted for gifts?"
I stood there waiting for a response " Okay then , have any of you mated her?" Wolves no,birds no ,leopards no ,bear no , I look at gator " It's a simple question did you have sex or just foreplay?" Foreplay?the guards look confused " Foreplay is the fun leading up to the grand finale no pokey pokey!" I answered as Daddy actually bust a gut laughing in court " That was a good one!" Daddy said. " No sex!" He answered. " Well then I just want your apologies to me and my family and for none of you to follow your dick brain follow this one I tap gators head! I step back " Your majesties you please decide what to do with her!" As I step down.
Mark, Jack ,Arlo and the cubs laughed at my comment "Oops forget the rated R parental guidance comment! " This was fun !" Loki grinned.