𝟐 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I hear someone knocking loudly on mine and Josie's dorm room and i flinch to the sound. "Who's that?" Josie asked furrowing her eyebrows.

I shrug and open the door to Liam and my heart stops beating for a second. He licks his lips and looks me up and down "So i'm actually having a party, Starts at eleven thirty." He leans in and whispers in my ear. "I'd like to see you there." His words sending me goosebumps.

"Yeah of course i'll be there." I brush my fingers through my hair.

"Great." He smiles and walks off.

I close the door and turn to Josie and her jaw is already dropped "I can't believe this is happening!!" I jump up and down excited with her.

"I know! Oh my god, I would never of gone to a party ever again if it wasn't him asking me to go, I feel like shit." I moan as i'm going through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for tonight.

Josie walks up to me and hands me a tight red dress "This one." I take off my clothes and put it on a gasp leaving my lips.

Josie slaps my ass "You're hot as fuck! Liam will wanna hit that immediately." Josie's words bringing a smile to my face and making me feel more confident.

"I'm going to do my makeup then hair then put on the dress." I take off the dress and put on my normal day clothes. I get a notification.

Hey hot stuff.

Who's this?

Your boyfriend.

What do you want Ace.

Going to the party?

Yeah. Why?

See you there.

I roll my eyes and put down my phone, How did he even get my number?

As i'm doing my makeup i think to myself, Why would he want to be with someone like Zoe? She was a stuck up brat who got everything she wanted.

I mean, Ace isn't any different is he? He thinks the world resolves around him. He likes making people feel bad, We have hated each other since we were five and ever since then tried to make life a living hell for one another.

Josie finished my hair and i turn around to her and she smiles "You look hot."

"Thanks." I slide on my dress and heels. "Let's go." Josie grabs my hand and we leave the building, Walking down the street to the party location, Set by Liam.

I open the door and hear loud music, People dancing everywhere and jumping up and down. People making out in the corners of the rooms and people taking shots from guys belly buttons.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and gasp, I was expecting it to be Liam but no it's Ace.

"What? Surprised?" He brings his drink to his lips.

"No you're just annoying." I roll my eyes and scan them around the room for Liam.

"You're supposed to be my girlfriend remember, Let's move over here so Zoe can see us." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the other side of the room.

Ace sits me down onto the table and moves his hands up and down my waist. Which was part of the rules, He was allowed but he wasn't allowed to kiss me.

He breathes on my neck, So close i can feel every breathe. "Is she looking?" He whispers in his deep voice sending me chills.

"Yeah. She's looking." I say fighting every urge to get up and never talk or see him again.

"Good." Ace whispered, His fingers grazing my exposed thigh. Suddenly Zoe finds her way here "Uhh Ace." She smiled biting her pink lips.

"Zoe." He nodded. Zoe is blonde, Well a fake blonde. She has been bleaching her hair ever since she was eleven, Every time when people bring up her being naturally brunette she tries acting like they're delusional.

She also likes to add way to much highlighter, It's blinding. Her push up bra is holding on for dear life and she acts like everyone is obsessed with her and wants her, I could go on. Let's just say we don't get along.

"And.. Sage." She looks me up and down eyeing me. "Ace how about we go get some drinks." She grabs his arm and pulls him along with her and looks back at me smirking. She thinks she's stealing something from me which isn't even mine which is funny.

I shake my head and laugh, I turn around to see Liam behind me "Liam hi." He looks around then moves closer towards me "We should get out of here." He licks his lips and grabs onto my hand. "

Yeah totally." I smile following him. I follow him into his bedroom, Grey bed header and white sheets, Nothing in here but football trophies and a shelf with nothing on it.

I get onto the bed and he gets on top of me, Connecting his lips to mine. We start taking off our clothes and nerves take over my entire body, I was nervous but excited. I have liked Liam for years.

He throws my shirt on the floor and licks his lips looking down at my revealed tits "Damn." He whispered in my ear.

He starts kissing them and looking up at me smiling. He takes off his clothes and throw them on the floor on top of mine.

As his lips make they're way back to mine the sound of sirens interrupt us. "What's happening?"

"I don't know.. Let's just ignore it." He smirked, "OPEN UP." We hear cops yelling and banging on the door.

"Fuck." I say under my breathe.

Some girls run into Liams bedroom "I'm hiding in here! Oh my god i don't want to go to jaillll!" She moaned and cried falling to the ground as the other girl comforted her.

I go grab my clothes and there missing, Someone had stolen my clothes. Liam put his on and i had been left here half naked wearing a black bra and a thong and there were two girls in here and Liam. What if more people come in?