𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I open my door "We don't have work today, Why are you here?" I let in Liam and our manager.

They come and sit down on the couch "We need to talk."

"What about? And be quiet because Ace is sleeping." I said, Because i know how important it is to him.

Liam looked at our manager Alison. "Paparazzi took photos online of you and Ace, Your both in the car and he has blood all over him.."

"Fuck." I say frustrated. "What do you want me to do about it? It's already out."

"Well first off tell us why he had blood all over him?" Alison said crossing her arms.

"He.. He got into a fight okay?" I mutter.

"You know what. That's good, That's good." Liam assured everyone.

"What? How the fuck is that good?" I ask confused.

"Because, We can say he got into it FOR YOU and add it to the movie.. Maybe the second movie, But first we need to get TMZ or something to post about why."

"But he did get into the fight for me.." I say confused.

"Even better!" Alison smiled patting Liam on the back.

"That's good, I'll get TMZ to post about it. All your fans will go crazy." He smirked.

I shake my head "I don't know.. If this life is for me you know?"

"Of course it is Sage, You are meant for this. Everyone loves you and Ace and how you fell in love, They all want a love story like yours." She smiled and spoke cheerfully.

I nod "Okay. Yeah."

"We will see you soon okay, Work is tomorrow." Liam kisses my head.

I nod and give Alison a hug before closing the door.

"What's happening?" Ace said rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry did i wake you?" I ask him.

"No i was kind of just laying there." He mumbled.

"Well paparazzi took pictures of us in the car yesterday.. When you had blood all over you." I walk up to him.

"Fuck." Ace said stressed out.

"Don't worry about it okay." I put my hand on his shoulder.

His eyes look up to mine "I don't deserve you."

"Of course you do." I shake my head confused.

"Do i? I ruined everything for you." Ace says staring down to me.

"Yeah when we were younger." I moan.

"It wasn't just when we were younger Sage, When we were almost adults. Our entire childhood and teens." Ace corrected me.

"Okay? So what." I cross my arms. He doesn't answer me and just stares at the ground. I sigh "What's wrong Ace?"

"Don't worry about it." He kisses me and walks off.

I wonder to myself has he even forgiven me? He mentioned how i ruined stuff for him all his life recently when he thought i was with Tate. Is he still holding onto that?

I follow him into our bedroom and pick up his phone for him, It's a call from someone named Lexi. "Hello?" I say.

Aces eyes widen and he runs to my and grabs the phone off me "Why do you think you can go through me phone?"