𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛

SAGE DIAZ

I look to my phone and see a text notification from Josie "The fuck." I whisper to myself.

I really miss you. I know what i did was wrong i'm so sorry for it.

How could you do that to me? I had liked him for years. I don't like him anymore though thanks to you so hope you two are having fun.

Sage please forgive me. We've been best friends since we were six, I miss you. I don't know why i did it, He manipulated me.

He didn't manipulate you Josie. You did what you did.

You're right. I wish i didn't. Please let's meet in person?

I leave her on read and hear a knock at the door. This better not be her.

I open the door and see Josie holding flowers "I'm so sorry." She passed them to me.

"How did you find my address?"

"Message locations." She sighed and walked in without asking "Please forgive me. I love you you were my best friend." Her eyes become glossy and i walk her to my lounge room and we sit on the couch.

She had done so much wrong but before that she had never "I just can't believe knowing i liked him you got with him.. The fact you could do that it scares me." I cross my arms.

"I promise i'd never do that again. Like for example if you and Ace got together i'd never want to be with him even though he is hot as fuck." She chuckled.

"You promise?" I ask still unsure with her or if i should forgive.

"I promise. It was a stupid mistake i can't believe i did that and i hate myself for it." She nodded and gripped my hand.

Every part of me was telling me don't forgive her but i had a big feelings that i had to forgive her. I had to, She's a sister to me and we've been so close since we were only six.

"Fine!" I say finally smiling, She hugs around me tightly "I'm so happy." She sits back "Also you live in a fucking mansion now? What? Like this whole fake relationship with Ace has got you somewhere." She stood up and looked around the house.

The door opened "What the fuck is she doing here?" Ace eyebrows raised, He was confused.

"I forgave her." I shrug. He walks up to me and passes me a bag "You're pay check is in there."

Josie's jaw drops and and when he walks away she whispers to me "He wants you so bad."

I burst out laughing "Please tell me you're joking?"

"I'm serious.." She nodded.

"We may not like hate each other like we did before but we do not like each other. He still is a asshole." I roll my eyes and go to the fridge grabbing my orange juice.

"Uhuh.. I'll prove it to you." She smiled and started jumping up and down, I missed my crazy Josie.

"No, Don't do that." I roll my eyes "Like please actually don't."

She winks "Fine."

ACE ROSSO

I hear my name be called out by Sages annoying friend Josie. "Ace i'll be here for a while i'm waiting for Sage to get back from her date."

Her words made my heart sink. Date?

"Her what??!" I shouted getting up from my bed and walking towards her.

"Her date. She'll be home soon unless she gets lucky, If you know what i mean." She winks so carelessly.

"Where are they?"

"Why do you care?" She crossed her arms and jumped onto the couch.

"I don't." I instantly respond.

"Then stop asking about it... Unless you like her? Do you like her Ace?" She raised her eyebrows and started smiling.

"If you didn't like her then why are doing this? Why are you so frustrated that she's with another guy, Touching another guy." Her smile grew and so did my anger.

I shook my head and Sage walked in, Silence entered the room. She awkwardly laughs "What's happened in here?"

"Where were you?" I demand for a answer.

"Excuse you. I can go where ever i want." She scoffs.

"You were with another guy, Weren't you?" I grab her wrist.

Her jaw drops "You know what that's none of you're business and no i wasn't."

My eyes go to Josie's and she sinks into the couch "Josie?" Sage waits for her answer.

Josie stands up and frowns "Okay! I might've told him you went onto a date BUT just to see if he likes you, And he definitely does!"

"He doesn't Josie! You're crazy!" Sage shotted.

"Oh really? Why does he get so jealous then huh? He won't even let another man look at you!" Josie shouted. I started thinking to myself, How do i feel about Sage Diaz?

I like the feeling of her soft long hair between my fingers.
I like the way she stands out to me in every room and glows in front of everyone else.
I like the taste of her.
I like the way she makes me feel.
But that doesn't mean i like her does it?

Before i used to hate all those things.
I used to hate the way she smiled because of how i felt seeing it.
I used to hate the way her hair was so soft.
I used to hate how much i wanted her, One thing i still hate. But does it really mean i like her?

Sage started acting awkwardly towards Josie "Josie stop.. He doesn't like me that like he's just.. Being nice sometimes okay? He probably still hates me." She whispered then walked off into our bedroom.

"See what you did." Josie said to me.

My jaw drops "Me? What i did?"

"Yes you! You clearly like her and don't want to admit it.. Pussy." A angry crease appears in her eyebrows.

Josie walked up to me and pushed my chest "Pussy!"

"Are you kidding me?" I scoff "What do you expect huh? Me to admit my feelings for her well no i won't."

Josie gasp and covers her mouth "What now?" I roll my eyes, Dreading what she's about to say.

"You just did.. You just admitted you do have feelings for her." She begins jumping up and down excited.

"Fuck." I groan "If you tell her anything i swear to god."

"You can't do anything." She left the house closing the door behind her with a smile, She was like a ticking time bomb. Only a while until she explodes and tells Sage everything.

Even if i didn't properly say i did like her. Fuck i don't even know what that means, I don't know how i feel but i don't really hate her anymore. Not even sure if i ever did.