𝟓𝟕 || 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

SAGE DIAZ𝟓

I run onto the set "Sorry makeup took a bit long this time." I say smiling at Faith.

Liam rolls his eyes "People this is what happens when your best friend is your makeup artist for the movie your doing, Everyone in
places." He claps.

I get into my place and i'm supposed to be sitting next to Ace on a chair. The cameras flash "Good." The photographer says. "How about we get one of them two kissing?"

"Who?" Marie asks.

"Them, Ace and Sage." He points at us.

I open my mouth but am lost for words.

"That won't be necessary, They aren't together and we don't want to put out stuff that serious and send out false information."

The photographer scoffs "Like you care about false information, Your making me fake behind the scene photos for you."

Liam awkwardly smiles "..Good point."

We finish getting our photos done "Finally." I sigh standing up away from Ace.

"These photos are good." I hear Liam talking to the photographer. "The photos are now published on the page we have." Liam announces.

Me and my cast members all clap our hands to each other "Finally." Ida laughs.

"Can we talk?" Ivan grabs my hand.

"Uh sure." I walk away with him "What?" I ask.

"The photo published online is just weird people are dramatic, Not the point of this conversation." He shakes his head "Are you mad at me?"

"No." I answer him.

"You have been avoiding me since Miami." He crosses his arms and stomps his feet.

"I don't know just a lot has been happening." I tell him.

"I'll be better." Ivan looks away and says "Be more nice and stuff.."

"I'd like that." I kiss his cheek.

He smiles "Great."

"What was that?" Ace stood there with a cigarette sitting in between his fingers.

"None of your business." I walk away but he grabs my wrist, I turn around and face him.

"Your with him?" Ace whispers in my ear.

I start backing away and i back up to the table on the set "Uh yeah i do." I answer him.

"You've fucked him?" He says in his deep voice.

"Yes..." I say nervously.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck, His eyes meet mine "Bet he's never made you cum as hard as i have, Right?"

I breathe out deeply "Ace we can't talk about this.."

"Has he?" He demands for a answer.

"No." I blurt out.

He smirks "Want me to make you feel like that again Bambi?"

"Ace..." I whisper.

"Do you?" He asks again.

"Yes." I nod looking at him.

"Get on your knees. Now." Ace said as he put my hair behind my ear and whispered into it.

I get onto my knees and he towers over me, His hand under my chin making me look up at him "Fuck Bambi, You look so good on your knees."

I lick my lips and stare into his deep green eyes.

"Too bad you hate me." He pushes my face and i gasp and watch him walk away.

I stay there on my knees shocked on what just happened "What the fuck.." I whisper to myself. I shake my head "Ida can you take me home?" I ask her because she lives around the corner from me.

"Of course." She said joyfully.

I get into her car "Thanks for driving me home."

"I'm a huge fan of your work, Thanks for being such a good role model and person on set. I love working with you." She said joyfully.

"That makes me so happy to hear." I say to her as i watvh the car go into my drive way. "I'll see you at work." I nod to her.

I walk inside my house bored where i sort of wished we worked longer today. I sit onto my bed and hum to myself "I'm so bored." I say frustrated.

I pick up my phone and scroll and am not entertained so i throw it at the end of my bed. I then start thinking about what happened earlier, How Ace made me get on his knees and how good he looked towering over me then rejecting me. Fuck. I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

I run my shower and take off my clothes still thinking of him. I sit down at the bottom of the shower and start sliding my fingers into my pussy "Fuck." I moan.

I start rubbing my clit "Ace." His name slips out my lips.

I rub my clit even faster "Fuck." I squeal. I roll my hips with my fingers and think of him railing me.

"Ace.. Fuck Ace." I moan loudly as i pleasure myself.

"Oh my god." I mumble as i feel my orgasm coming.

I cum on my fingers and breathe deeply sort of taking in what i just did.

I shake my head "I'm gross." I put my hand to my forehead and lay there in the shower thinking how weak i am, I just fingered myself while thinking of Ace Rosso. I wanted to move on but i couldn't.

I hear my door open and i feel scared and my heart starts racing "Who's there?" I shout scared.

I hear a man chuckling and i don't know who it is. "Hey Sage." Ivan says as he steps into my bathroom.

"You scared me." I finally breathe again.

"I heard you." He smirks.

My heart stops for a moment "What?"

"You were.. Pleasuring yourself" He walks closer toward me as i stand naked in the shower.

I get scared hoping he didn't hear me screaming Aces name. I scratch the back of my head "Yeah."

"That's so fucking hot." He says making me feel relieved, He must've not heard me moaning his name at all.

He takes off his clothes and gets into the shower. "I'm glad we're good again." I say to him.

"Me too." He kisses my hand.