𝟐𝟗 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

My heart beating so fast i swear it's going to fall out my chest "Yeah i'm fine." I take his hands off my hips.

He furrows his eyebrows "Did i do something wrong? Did Tate do something wrong? Tell me." He demanded.

"I can't tell you.. That's the thing." I put my hand to my forehead.

"You're confusing me Bambi." Ace rolled his eyes and smiled.

I got another notification from my phone.

I'm watching you. Don't tell him.

I let out a deep breathe and my eyes get glossy "I'm going to go to Josie's."

I wanted to talk about this to Xayden in person but now i know he acts this way i don't think it's best so i go to Josie's to tell her, I have to tell someone.

Josie opens the door "Sage? What's wrong?"

I break down crying and walk into her house "Xayden is threatening me, He has a video.. Of me and Ace together and he's threatening to leak it."

She gasp "What why??" She guides me to her couch and we both sit down.

"He says he likes me and wants to be with me.." I make a cringed face and so does Josie, It was definitely a surprise. "I actually am so mad." I rub my temples.

"And you have all this media attention too, Everyone would see it." She squeezes me hand and i start panicking even more.

"What will i do? It's so private and i don't want the whole world to see it." I drown myself in her blanket and cry.

"I don't know.." She sighed.

There's knocking on the door and i flint "What if that's him?" Josie whispers.

My eyes widen as i wait for her to open the door and find out who it is "Ace" I hear her mutter, I let out a deep breathe of relief.

"Is Sage here? Whats wrong with Sage?" I could see him looking around.

Josie looked over to me and so did Ace, He barged inside and out his hands on my knees "What's wrong?"

"I can't say!" I shout.

"I bet you told Josie." He sighs.

"It's different, It's something she can't tell you specifically." Josie tapped him on his shoulder.

His eyes met mine again and he looked upset "What? Don't you trust me?"

I stand up "Of course i trust you Ace, Its not like that." I cover my arms and try not to look at him but then he puts his hand on my chin lifting it making our eyes meet "Then tell me, Bambi.

My eyes began to tear up again, I didn't know what to do.

I get a notification and look at me phone. It's another video. How many videos did Xayden have?

"I care a lot about you but it's best if we don't see each other.. Your right, We're only going to hurt each other." I cross my arms and sit back down.

He looks angry and furious "Seriously? You know what. Fuck you." He shouted then stormed out of the house.

Tears falling from my eyes down my cheeks to my neck "Why would anyone do this?"

"I think we should go to the cops Sage.." Josie held my wrist.

I gasp and stand up "No- No we can't do that! Because what if that makes him want to leak it even more?" I panic and think about everything that could go wrong possible.

Josue puts down her phone "Fine, I won't.."

"I'm just panicking sorry." I shake my head and sit down "It's just Ace, He's so mad at me.. I understand why though."

"Yeah i would be mad at you too." She pats me on the back.

"Not helping." I moan.

"You live with him, You're going to have to go back at some point.." Josie said.

"Yeah but will Xayden allow that? Or will he use some more of his stupid threats." I thought Xayden was a good person, He was always nice and sweet and until i saw these and how he had been treating me, I've never been so hurt.

I get a knock at the door "I'll get it." I roll my eyes and open it, Expecting it to be Ace.

But it's not, It's Miss Anderson. My eyes widen of surprise "Oh- Hey."

"We have to talk." She shows me a tray of orange juice.

"So how did you know i was here..?" I grab the orange juice off her and walk into the lounge room.

"Uhm this is private.." Miss Anderson looked Josie up and down.

"Okay." Josie walked off into her room.

"We want you back." She said, Causing me to almost spit out my orange juice.

"What??" I ask shocked.

"There's been so much media attention, Millions read the article and said they love your love story between you and Ace." She showed me a bunch of comments.

"Where's this going..?" I ask confused.

"Your job is back! We will be looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

I smile "Thank you."

"Now, No more lying." She stood up and raised her eyebrows.

I nod and shake her hand "I promise."

She left and i ran upstairs to Josie's room "IVE GOT MY JOB BACK!" I yell out of
excitement.

"OHHHH YESSS!" Josie smiled and jumped on her bed with me.

She suddenly stopped jumping and i get nervous "Stop ruining the moment."

"But..." She mumbled.

"Okay finish your sentence." I sigh.

"What if Ace got his job back too?" She said making a unsure smile.

My smile disappears, Obviously i'd be happy for him, He deserves it. I'm just nervous for whats going to happen, The video. "If he does.. I'll be happy for him. Just nervous that's all." I cross my arms and drift into my thoughts as i'm thinking to myself.

"Look, I'm sure this whole situation will be fine, And if Xayden leaks the video he'll get in so much trouble." Josie explains as she comforts me.

"You're right, He would." I let out a breathe of relief. "But still not risking it."