𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

SAGE DIAZ
EIGHT YEARS LATER

We now have four kids, Our first born Leo he is eight years old. He is so caring, Quite a trouble maker and loves hanging out with his friends and siblings. He is very protective of them already.

Our second born Delle. She's now seven years old, She's so beautiful and nice but she's very stubborn and sort of has a attitude, Gets it from her father which is what i love about her.

Our third child he is six years old and his name is Kaden, He loves playing sports and doing all kinds of things. He always has a new hobby and doing something new.

Our youngest is Josephine. Named after Josie who sadly passed away right before she was born. I'll for ever miss her. Josephine is five years old. All of our kids are only a year apart, Ace just wanted more and more and i kept popping out these babies one by one.

I wake up to my daughter Delle patting me on the shoulder "Mom i have to go to school."

"I thought Dad was going to take you?" I say as i start getting ready to take her to school.

"Oh, He is he just wants you to come." She said mumbling her words and rubbing her eyes.

I finish getting ready and quickly put on my heels, I hold Delle's hand as i walk her downstairs. Ace has a smile on his face "Wearing heels to drop the kids off at school?"

"I always do Ace you know this." I kiss his cheek.

"Hurry up kids get in the car." They all start racing to the car and get in it. I go to walk out the door but Ace grabs my hand.

"Look, You were younger than Delle when you wrote this to me." He said pointing to the framed letter on the wall.

A smile grows on my face "Don't make me cry i just did my makeup." Ace chuckles. "That's just.. Crazy." I shake my head in disbelief.

I get into the car and Ace starts driving off to the school which is only around the corner "Mom i forgot my water bottle." Josephine says kicking the back of my seat to my attention.

"You always forget, Thats why i brought it for you." I pass her the drink bottle.

Josephine looks at the back seat and frowns "When can i sit in the backseat like them?"

"Your not a big girl Josie only i can sit in the back." Delle says poking her tongue out at Josie.

"Hey that's not fair why can't i? I'm older than her!" Leo joins in and complains.

I look at Ace and he has a massive smile on his face and so do i. I knew the reason no one could sit in the back with Delle, It's because she wouldn't stop complaining and crying and probably would throw hands.

We finally arrive at school and i feel relieved, No more fighting kids.

"Have a fun day at school." I walk them inside.

They all go in and hang out with there friends, As we're about to leave the teacher stops us "Oh wait i'd like to tell you about something about Delle." One of her teachers said with a smile.

"Oh what is it?" I ask confused.

She points to Delle and Leo's best friend Enzo "Delle and Enzo for a while now which you know have been bullying each other and causing trouble."

"Yeah we know, They are just kids." Ace says crossing his arms as we watch them argue.

The teacher shrugs "I just wanted to let you know.. Again." She sighed and walked off.

We watch all of our kids play with there friends and we couldn't be more proud. We watch Delle push Enzo to the ground and we go to stop them but we don't "Yeah.. Let's run away before that annoying teacher calls us back."

"I agree." Ace says as we both rush to the car.

We open the door to our home exhausted after this morning to all of our friends and family "Surprise!" Lacey yells as she pours vodka into Jeans mouth.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say surprised and happy.

Tate puts his arm over my shoulder "Because the kids are back at school after school holidays."

"Obviously." Cynthia laughs "And we can't drink around them.. As much as we love them!"

"I'm just waiting til they get backn and it's holiday so again so i can do they're makeup." Faith says excited.

Ace puts his palm to his forehead "You've got to stop putting makeup on my sons Faith."

"It's twenty twenty three, Ace." Faith rolls her eyes.

"No i'm saying it because they say you force them and there scared because they don't want to be a girl." Ace says causing me to burst out laughing with everyone else in the room.

Faith gasps "Fine i won't, But i will to Josephine and Delle still."

"Here." Jean says passing me a shot.

"TO FAMILY." Cynthia sung as her new new boyfriend hand up her shirt.

"To family." Everyone cheered as we clanked our glasses together and drank our drinks.

It may be the end here but for them it's only the beginning—THE END.

The End.. Wow i can't believe this book is finished, I'd like to thank every single one of you for supporting me on this story.

Also, I am so desperate to write a book about Delle and Enzo.. (Delle is Aces & Sages daughter, Enzo is Leo's best friend, Leo is Aces and Sages son.)

So if you want me to write a book about Delle and Enzo please tell me !! I think it would good.

(It would be different from this one obviously, Only thing in common is enemies to lovers and that Sage and Ace are the parents.)

AGAIN! Thank you so much for the support. Love you sexy beasts 👹

 Love you sexy beasts 👹