𝟒𝟏 || 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

I quickly get charged before Ace sees the massive bruise on my arm, I don't want him to overreact.

He gets up and grabs my arm causing me to let out a quiet gasp "What's wrong?" He questioned.

"Nothing Ace." I chuckle kissing his cheek "Come on get ready for work." I say passing him his clothes.

He put on his clothes and silently followed me to the car "Are you mad at me?" He asks, Breaking the silence.

"What! No of course not." I instantly reply. "Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, I've been getting the feeling that your hiding something from me." He shrugged.

I look out the window as we drive, I didn't want to lie to him. "Im not mad at you." I put my hand on his shoulder.

He let out a deep breathe and didn't answer me.

We get out of the car and i run up and give Liam a hug "Excited for work?" He grinned.

"Uh definitely." I roll my eyes and smile. I look behind me and grab Aces hand "He is too."

"Really now?" Liam crossed his arms.

"I'll see you on set Ace, I'm going to hair and makeup." I kiss him then walk into the makeup trailer. I see Tate in there and i let out a moan "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because i don't want to be lying to my brother about what happened." Tate says as he sits down.

"You know what.. I think you're being dramatic." I roll my eyes as i sit down into the makeup chair.

"That guy hurt you and i don't want to pretend like it didn't happen, Your arm is all bruised up.. Don't pretend it doesn't hurt." Tate rolls his eyes.

"Your so being dramatic Tate. Leave it alone." I scoff "Oh! and can you do the makeup on my arm to cover my bruise?" I ask the makeup artist.

She nods, I take off my jumper and she starts covering it up.

"Also Tate i don't even know why you care." I shrug, "It's not like your ever honest so why should i be."

"Because Ace would want to know if your safe and i want to start getting along with my brother and to start doing that it's not lying and hiding that you got hurt while partying by some guy you don't even know." Tate said. I hate how right he sounded.

"I'm sorry Tate, I just don't want to tell him." I hold onto his hand.

He breathed out "I know, I know. But your going to have to."

"It'll be fine when it's healed we will never have to talk about it again." I say to him, He bites his lip and looks angry. He gets up and storms out of the makeup trailer.

"Is this good?" The makeup artist asked me as she showed me my makeup on my face and on my arm covering my bruise.

"Perfect." I smile.

"We need you now." Liam said knocking on the door.

I quickly get up and run to the set "Here." I breathe out.

After acting out a couple scenes which i really enjoyed, Ace looks upset with me.

"Everyone that was perfect! Best day so far i think." Liam smiled clapping his hands.

The camera man started clapping his hands too "So good guys."

Tate taps my shoulder and whispers in my ear "Can we talk?"

I start getting nervous "Uh sure." I turn to Ace "I'll be back."

Tate grabs my hand and pulls me away "We're telling him."

"What? No." I say angry "Cant you keep one secret?"

"He wouldn't want to know your hiding this from him." Tate says rubbing his forehead stressed.

"Oh who cares." I scoff. 

"I care. He cares." Tate walks towards me.

I grab his hand "Keep it."

"We can't hide what happened that night, The longer you wait the more angry he's going to be." Tate explains.

"Well the longer i wait the more chance he won't ever find out!" I shout.

"What happened that night Sage?" Ace walked towards us in his black suit crossing his arms "Tell me, What happened that night." He breathed through his nostrils angrily, I felt myself shaking and scared i didn't even know what to say.

Tate looks over to me then Ace and i can see he also doesn't know what to say "Nothing, It's nothing." I shake my head "It's all just been.. Dramatic."

"Then tell me." Ace demands. His eyes wonder to Tate "Did you do something with her?" He looks back at me disgusted and angry.

"What! No!" I shout at him waving my hands over my head.

"Of course not." Tate replied shaking his head and looking down at the ground.

"It's nothing like that! It barely involves Tate." I say walking towards Ace.

I grab his arm but he pulls away, I furrow my eyebrows upset and feeling rejected. "Did something happened between you?"

"No. Nothing happened between us.. I'd never." I shake my head "Let me explain."

"Don't talk." He runs his fingers through his hair and walks towards Tate. "Did something happen between you and Bambi?"

"No." Tate answers with a straight face.

Ace goes to walk away but he turns around and his fist collides with Tate's jaw.

I scream "STOP." I run up to Ace and push him off Tate "He did nothing wrong." I shout.

Tate stands next to me "You're fucked Ace, I was the one who wanted her to be honest but now fuck that." Tate shakes his head.

"Honest about you two cheating? It doesn't change anything." Ace said licking his lips. "No honest about-" I say but can't finish my sentence due to Ace interrupts me "I don't want to fucking hear it, I've heard enough." He shakes his head and storms off.

My eyes began to get glossy and i look over to Tate who's looking down at the ground disappointed "I told you, You should've told him."

"I know. I know." I breathe out.

"Well i just lost a brother and a friend." Tate nodded to himself.

He goes to walk away but i grab his hand "Don't go, Please. I'm sorry." I cry out.

Tate stood there for a couple seconds and stared at me, Breathing out through his mouth. "I'm sorry Sage, I didn't want this to happen. I told you." He pulled his hand away from mine then i watched him walk away from me.