𝟏𝟎 || 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up and see Lev standing shirtless. "Morning." He said in his tired voice.

"Morning." I get up smiling, My smile disappears when i hear banging next door, Lev doesn't have a reaction.

"Uhm why is there all that banging next door? In Aces room?" I asked, I was scared what his Father was over again.

"I don't know he's probably just fucking." Kev just shrugged as he swiped honey on his toast.

"No.. I'm hearing a man yelling too."

"His Father and him argue i think, They don't have the best relationship. Best to leave it alone." He said then taking a bite into his honey toast.

I didn't want to leave it alone because the last time his father left he left Ace with a black eye.

I watch his Father leave the room and i go in there and see Ace is bleeding  "Oh my god Ace."  I run up to him and see blood on his white shirt.

"Go away Sage." He grunted as he held the wound.

"No, You're bleeding." I run into my dorm and quickly get my stitching kit.

I run back into the room and Aces hand is covered in blood now. I lift up his shirt, Revealing a six pack and his strong arms.

"You don't have to.." He said under his breathe.

"No, I want to. Lay down." He laid down on his bed and i got on top of him sitting on his lap.

I stitched him together and his wondering eyes and hands moving all over my body. "I uh." I get up and back away. "How did this happen Ace?"

"You don't need to ask. You know how Sage." He let out a deep breathe.

"You have to tell somebody- He can't keep doing this." I walk towards him and he frowns. "He's my Dad i'm not going to go tell someone and get him in trouble- Are you crazy?" He shook his head and sat down at his desk.

"But he shouldn't be doing stuff like this." I say brushing my hand near his wound.

"Yeah well i deserve it." He snapped back "Just get out Sage." I look at him up and down and the bloody shirt he's holding in his hand. "Okay." I leave and walk to Lev's room.

"You okay.. You've got blood on you're finger tips?" Lev said grabbing onto my hands.

"Oh.." I walk over to the sink and start washing Aces blood off my hands.

I turn around and Lev is in front of me so close "Why do you care?"

"What?" I ask confused. "Care about what?"

"About Ace. He doesn't deserve it, He doesn't care about you." Lev shrugged.

"I don't.. Care about Ace. We don't get along, It's just when someone needs help i'm going to help them."

"You're a better person than i, Sage." Levs hand cupping my cheek and brushing my hair behind my ear "I hate when Ace touches you, When he treats you like shit but still gets be to be in you're presence."

I stare into his eyes and his lips make they're way to mine, He breaks apart the kiss "You deserve better." He whispers.

**

Me and Lev had sex, It was good. He actually cares about me, Does Ace? No.

Levs hands are wrapped around my waist "I wish we could stay like this for ever and didn't have to do anything." I moan with a smile on my face.

He kisses me "Me too."

The door opens "Hey Lev you left you-" Ace sees us and the smile on his face disappears.

He looks at the clothes all over the floor and just throws the remote on the floor smashing to pieces. "Ace!" I yell.

I quickly put on my clothes and chase after him in the hallway. "Ace! Stop it!" I shout.

Lev stays back in his dorm as i try get Ace.

Ace walks into his dorm and i chase him in there, Closing the door.

"What do you want Sage?" He scoffed shaking his head.

"It's not what it looks like." I say looking down at the ground and taking a few breathe in through my nose.

"What? So you didn't fuck him?" He walked closer towards me, Tension filling in the air. "You're clothes all over the floor, Your lipstick is smudged and you were both in bed together. What does that scream to you Bambi?

I take in a deep breathe "Okay maybe it was what it looks like." I cross my arms "He cares about me Ace."

"You've known him what? A week?" He shakes his head.

"And how long have you known Tessa?" I cross my arms.

"This has nothing to do with her Sage." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Oh really? Because how come you can fuck who ever you want but me having sex with Lev, Someone who actually cares about me is a problem?" I widen my eyes and walk towards him.

"Because i want to be the only one who can touch you. You're mine." He walked towards me leaving me speechless.

"I.. I don't understand you Ace." I shake my head and put my hand on his chest to push him away but he puts his hand over mine stopping me.

"I said. You're mine, Nobody else can touch you." He whispered in my ear in his cold and ruthless voice.

"You can't control what people do with me Ace..."

"Oh really? Haven't i been doing that for how long?" His words left me feeling defeated.

I open my eyes to the realisation, This whole time he was the one who made every boyfriend break up with me, Make every date leave, Make me think i was impossible to love.

"Are you kidding me.." I push him away from me and he still has no emotion in his face. "You're the reason every guy i've been with, Has failed miserably."

"Yeah and what about it?" He bit his lips and his eyes met mine.

"I hate you." I shake my head, I feel my blood boiling. I didn't know i could hate someone this much.

I look away from his eyes and down to the wooden floor "We can play this little game but i will not forgive you ever, I don't get it, Why do you get this enjoyment from making me miserable?"