𝟏𝟑 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

Once again, He left me disappointed. I didn't want to leave him, But he made it pretty clear i had too.

I put on a black short dress and slip on my heels getting ready for that party. Everyone's talking about it and i think it will be a good distraction.

I walk into the room "Hey, You look fine." A man said licking his lips and moving too close.

I grab a drink and instantly chug it "Might want to slow down on that." I hear Lev chuckle from behind me.

"What are you doing here? I think you should go recover and get some rest." I shout to Lev.

"Yeah i guess.. I might've just wanted to see you for a second to see if you were okay." He shouts over the loud music and the sound of everyone's feet banging against the floor.

"I'm okay Lev." I smile and he leaves me a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door.

"Dance with me." A man said grabbing onto my hand and pulling me towards him.

"Fuck it." I say taking a shot then following him out to the dance floor.

I danced onto him and everyone was cheering us on, People were cheering, Dancing and drinking. Having the time of there lives. While i was still nervous, Why was i nervous?

"You better stop.. Ace will hurt you if you keep dancing with her." I hear a woman whisper to him.

"Oh shit sorry." He whispered to me holding his arms up. I roll my eyes, Annoyed with Ace for getting people to act like this towards me, I didn't want people scared.

I go take another shot and grab myself another drink to calm my nerves. It is working. I felt someone tap my shoulder, It was Ace.

"What do you think you're doing here." I cross my arms.

"Same reason you are." , I walk away from him and continue drinking, He does the same. I dance and talk to people while my eyes always end up glancing over to him to see what he was doing.

He was surrounded by girls but had his eyes on me. I walk up to him "Stop looking at me."

"No." He made it clear and kept looking.

I feel angry, I grab his arm and drag him with me into another room. "Stop this.. Leave me alone."

"Why? Not allowed to look?" He chuckled sarcastically.

"No you're not actually." I cross my arms and he smirks. He walks closer towards me but i walk backwards.

His hand cups my cheek "I really fucking hate you." I whisper as i stare into his eyes.

"I hate you too." He whispered back.

I shake my head and he starts kissing my neck and i let out quiet moans. He grabs onto my body harshly as i wrap my legs around his waist. We fall onto the bed and he makes a quiet grunt.

We couldn't resist each other. We ripped off each others clothes and he put his hands on my wrist. He put it in and i moaned loudly, In that moment we didn't care if someone walked in we were only thinking about our bodies on each other.

"Ace-" I moan as he pounds into me. He puts his thumb on my lips. He was so big it hurt but in a good way.

We had no control over ourselves "Fuck." He mumbled as he fucked me. He started fucking me faster and i started uncontrollably moaning. "Oh my god." I moan under my breathe.

He slapped my ass and i moan from shock and pleasure "Ace.." I moan, Breathing heavily. He put his hands on my hips and explored my curves, "You feel so good amore." He whispered in his deep voice.

I was rolling my hips with the rhythm of his, Making us feel like magic. "I'm going to cum." I breathe heavily. "Cum."

I cum and he pulls out, Cumming all over my stomach. I stare at him confused on what has just happened, But knowing i have never felt that good with any man but how we did just now. 

"I like when you cum around me dick." He said with his husky voice, Sending me shivers.

We fell lost in each other and had no control in that moment.

**

I wake up being held in his arms, Only difference this time i actually remembered. His arms wrapped around my waist "Good morning, Bambi."

I got up and felt shock and lost of words, He had a smirk on his face "That wasn't supposed to happen..." I shake my head putting on my clothes.

"But you enjoyed it." His hand run up my arm and he began pulling me back into bed with him.

"I have to go." I put on my shoes. He gets up and gets changed too, As i'm about to exit through the door he stops me "At least we remember this time right?" He laughed mockingly.

I roll my eyes and walk out the door. Having to get out of the party as soon as possible.

I look down at my phone which is being spammed "You've got to be kidding me." I say under my breathe, I see people are posting me and Ace in bed again. What is peoples deals with taking pictures of people asleep at parties?

My heart dropped when i realised Lev was going to see this "Great.." I run to his room and open the door.

"Lev- I can explain." I mumble.

"I really thought we had something." He crossed his arms letting out a sigh.

"You don't understand, We were so drunk." I shake my head and move my hair behind my ear, Waiting to hear what he has or say.

"And it's the second time, Do you ever ask yourself why you both have slept with each other multiple times when drunk? Because you can't when sober but you both want too." He looked disappointed in me and upset hearing him say that.

"I don't wonder because i don't feel anything for him, We don't get along and you know that!" I shout hoping he'll hear my words and understand.

"I need to do my homework.. I'll see you later Sage." He closed the door. I stood there wondering to myself, Why does Ace have to ruin everything?