𝟔𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨?

SAGE DIAZ

A couple days go by and it's the first of July, The release day of the movie.

"I'm so excited." I clap my hands with Liam.

We get to go on a big stage and talk about the movie we're in to supporters, People who watch and other people who are interested.

"You look amazing." Faith says as she puts her brush down.

"Do we walk in now?" I ask Ace.

He nods and grabs my hand, Everyone screams as we walk in. We sit down and i completely had forgotten about Ivan and is is next to us with a bruised face.

Ivan didn't have a very big character in the movie but he's still up here.

I start bouncing my leg because i'm nervous and Ace puts his hand on my thigh to stop "Everything's alright." He whispered in my ear.

A girl gets handed the microphone "I have a question for Sage and Ace.

I nod my head.

"Are you and Ace back together?" I look at Ace.

Ace smiles and brings his microphone to his mouth "Yes, We are."

Everyone starts screaming and Ivan looked angry for how happy everyone was that we are together.

The microphone gets handed to another person "I have a question for Ivan, What was it like acting in this movie and how did you get bruised?"

Ivan looks at Ace and i and i start to panic "Well i thought it was amazing.. At the start i was talking to someone." He chuckles and shakes his head "But yeah i actually got these bruises on the last day of filming, And how? I got them by Ace."

Everyone gasped and i didn't want anyone to get the wrong image, I grab the microphone "Ace did that because Ivan chocked me in my makeup trailer."

Everyone starts yelling at Ivan "Please calm down guys." Liam says. Everyone starts to calm down "Your going to have to go okay? You don't get opportunities like this when you choke co workers."

Ivan gets up and storms off.

"I have a question for Liam."

Liam grew a grin "Yes?"

"Is there going to be another movie of Ace And Sage?"

"What do you guys think?" Liam asked them.

"YESSS." The whole room screamed.

"Time for Ace and Sage part two?" Liam asks me.

I roll my eyes and smile "What do you think Ace?"

Ace nods "I think we should."

People in the audience started crying because they were so happy about it which is wild to me.

"We're going to go, See you all another time." I speak into the microphone and wave bye to them.

I go backstage "That was crazy."

Ace lifts up my shirt and looks at my tattoo "Looks good." He kisses it.

Tate walks in and then turns around "Shirts on people."

I put my shirt back on "Thank you for coming." I hug him.

"So you two back together?" Tate asks us.

"Well yeah we already said that." Ace mutters.

"Just wanted to hear you say it again." Tate shrugged.

Liam dances "Part two." He sings.

"If something big happens like you both have babies or get married then there can be a part three for that." Liam says excited.

"Cant wait for part three then." Ace mumbled to me as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Okay gross." Tate said as he scrunched up his face, He leaves the room leaving Ace and i alone.

I run my fingers through his hair "Why do you still have that letter i wrote for you when we were just kids?"

"Because i've been in love with you since we were kids." He said in a firm and serious voice.

I couldn't help but grow a huge smile on my face and i feel butterflies swarming around in my stomach "I have too." I say back, Meaning it.

His mouth crashes onto mine. Aces lips sucked slowly on my bottom one and my hands wrap around his neck. "I never want to leave your side again." He mumbles onto my lips.

"You won't." I assure him as his lips travel down my jaw.

Liam walks in and rolls his eyes "Guys get a room."

"No." I laugh "Make us."

Aces puts his hand on my inner thigh as i'm sitting on his lap "What do you need Liam?" Ace asked him annoyed.

Liam stands there for a second trying to remember what he was going to say, A smile appears on his face when he remembered "Everyone is loving you too, And the second movie.. Couldn't be happier."

"Yeah because you know your going to get a fat pay check." I say causing his jaw to drop.

"I will but don't act like you aren't excited for that check too." Liam shoots back at me.

I tilt my head and smile "Maybe."

"Live with me Bambi." Ace whispers in my ear sending shock waves through out my entire body.

I get shocked that he ask me so randomly "Are you sure your ready?" I say as i place my hand on his chest.

He nods "Definitely, We've wasted enough time away from each other."

"Fuck it." I reply with a huge grin on my face.

"Well let's go to our new home, Shall me?" He puts out his hand and i grab it.

We arrive at our new home, Ace has been living here for a while but it was new to me and i couldn't be happier.

I sit down on his bed as he lays there and flickers his eyes trying to stay awake. "Go to sleep Ace."

"No i'm not tired." He sits up widening his eyes.

"Yes you are."

"Shut up." He mumbled as he started kissing me. He inserts his tongue into my mouth and lays me down, Towering over me.

My hands slide under his shirt and i help him take it off as he helps me take off mine. Ace unbuckles my bra and we throw it on the floor with the rest of our clothes "I've missed you." I whisper.

His tongue wraps around mine as he thrusts into my hard causing me to moan loudly "A—ce." I squeal.

My hands snake around his neck as he starts thrusting into me faster "Your so wet amore." He said with a smirk on his face knowing bad i want him and what he does to me.

He removes his lips from mine and starts kissing my jaw to my neck then to my nipples "Fuck." I moan as i roll my head back and my eyes start rolling into my head due to the amount of pleasure.

He smirked as he listened to my loud moans as he pounded into me, He liked what he did to me and listening to it. I roll my hips with his "Fuuuckkk." He murmured.

His hands slid up and down my body. We started moving faster as i could tell i was going to cum "I'm going to cum." I say as i let out deep breaths.

He thrusts into me hard one more time and i break down all around him, He cums and kisses my chin "Your so beautiful bambi."