𝟕𝟎 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝

SAGE DIAZ

Today we had to have a meeting with our team, Our managers, Everyone who helps us.. And Liam, Who i'm so grateful for. Especially to actually have a friend in business with you.

I look beside me and Ace isn't there, I stand up and go to our closet and see him getting changed "Why didn't you wake me up for today?" I ask as i grab my new red dress that i've even really wanting to wear.

"Because you looked so cute sleeping and i didn't want to wake you." He tells me as he slides on his shoes.

I give him a kiss on the cheekbone. I slide on my red dress "Fuck." He looks me up and down "Maybe we can wait a few minutes, Eh?"

I chuckle "We have to go right now or they will be so mad at us."

Ace groans "Finee."

We arrive at the meeting "You better make this worth it." Ace tells them as i sit down onto his lap.

"So Liam has been talking about a second movie, What do you think about that?" Lin says and i look at Liam he has a massive grin on his face.

"I mean, We could..." I shrug looking at Ace for a answer.

He nods "Yeah we could do that."

"I think we should have three movies in total, Four if we're lucky." Liam says as he types on his computer.

"What would the third end be about?" I ask curious.

"We don't know because it hasn't happened yet." Liam gives us a wink.

"There also has been a job offer for this movie." Lin grabs the sheet and reads it "....It's called.. The Summer Everything Changed."

"Okay what is it about?" I ask so un interested in the name.

"No don't let them work for that movie." Liam shakes his head "We need to give them something bigger, Yes this movie will be very popular but we need something that's going to be so much more talked about and more money."

"Okay." Lin nods and throws the piece of paper away.

"We need to talk about there social media's." I roll my eyes.

The whole team is at the table talking to each other and hardly including us in the conversation. "Shh." I whisper to Ace as i grab his hand and sneak to the office room.

Ace whispers from behind me "That dress on your body. Fuck." He said in his deep voice.

I turn around and he smashes his lips onto mine, My bottom lip was hooked between his teeth. He slid his tongue into my mouth dancing with mine.

He undid the back of my red dress and it falls to the ground "Your so beautiful amore." He said looking at my body.

I smirk and smash my lips back onto his, We take off each others clothes without breaking part. He unclips my bra and it falls to the ground.

"Sage." He mumbled as he lifted me up carrying me over to the desk. I feel his tip slide up and down my folds then he pushes himself inside causing me to let out a loud moan. He covers his hand over my mouth "We have to be quiet baby."

I look at him and nod as his hand is covering my mouth "Good girl."

His hand grips onto my ass as he fucks me, My breasts bouncing in the movement. I open my mouth and let out quiet moans trying to be as quiet as i possibly can.

He pushes everything off the table onto the floor and lays me onto it, He nibbles my neck. He thrust back into my fucking me even harder. I let out a squeal and he continues kissing my jaw line as i lean my head back.

She grips onto my waist as he fucks me, Our bodies moving faster together. His tongue forces it's way into my mouth catching mine as his thumb brushes against my nipples.

"Baby.. I'm going to cum." I say as i'm letting our moans. He towers over me and starts fucking me harder with a smirk on his face. I break down all over him and he then cums all over my stomach and tits.

I run my fingers through his hair and we breathe heavily onto each other. I kiss his lips with a smile on my face then remove my hand from his hair while a chunk comes off with it.

Ace doesn't say anything and just stares at the chunk of hair in my hand. "What the fuck?" I mutter confused. My eyes meet his "Why is your hair falling out?"

He shrugs "It's not much, That happens to you too." He kisses my lips.

"Yeah it happens to me but not much and because i have such long and heavy hair Ace. This isn't supposed to happen to guys." I say looking at his hair in my hand.

I stand up "Why are you so angry?" Ace asked me as he started putting on his clothes.

I place the hair chunk on the table and slide on my red dress "Is there something your not telling me?" I walk towards him. He doesn't say anything and avoids eye contact with me "Ace tell me." I cup his cheek.

"I have cancer, Again." He whispered in a disappointed voice.

I felt my heart drop and started breathing faster "What..? You said you would tell me if anything happened." I sat down on the couch and placed my head in between my hands.

"I didn't want you to be upset bambi." He moves his hand to my face rubbing my tears away with his thumb.

I shake my head "What's going to happen? I cant lose you."

"You wont." He kissed my hand and held it in his.

"How do i know that? What's going to happen Ace." I ask again. I didn't see any good in this, I only saw red.

"Im going to get better again like i did last time okay? And then we can live the rest of our lives together doing what ever we want." He says as his forehead gently pressed against mine and our lips hover over each others.

I nod "I love you."

"I love you more." He presses his lips against mine.