𝟔𝟓 || 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

I feel Aces hands running through my hair and we're laying in his bed, They ended up letting me leave with him because we convinced them.

We woke up ten minutes ago and haven't moved, Just laid in each others arms.

"I'm confused." I whisper.

"Why?" Ace asked in his morning voice. 

I shake my head "Never mind." I get up and put on his clothes "I understand if your mad at me and don't want to see me here."

He stands up with me "Why wouldn't i want you here?"

"Because i treated you like shit when you did nothing wrong." I cross my arms and look at the ground.

He lifts my head up "I would be mad too if i thought you cheated."

I kiss him "Sorry.." I shake my head snd apologise for kissing him.

"Don't apologise." He smirks. He starts kissing me and take off the shirt i had just put on, Leaving me in nothing but my g string.

He takes it off and i take off his clothes, We desperately smash our lips on each others again like we have been starved of this too long.

He pushes me onto the bed and pounds his dick into me "Fuck." I moan loudly and close my eyes harshly.

He pins my hands down and puts his on my wrists as he fucks me "You look so good amore."

The bed starts shaking more as he fucks me faster, I roll my hips with his. I open my mouth as i gasp and he slides his tongue inside, Our tongues fighting for dominance.

"Ace-" I squeal with pleasure, He slams into my causing me to let out a loud moan, My fingers playing with Aces as his hand is wrapped around mine.

"Fuckk." Ace uttered under his breathe. We both start moving our hips even faster, We both cum.

He lays next to me and rubs his thumb against my face "I missed you."

I kiss him "I missed you too, What does this mean now?"

"What ever you want it to mean." He brushed my hair behind my ear.

I smile "What if we go back to hating each other again tomorrow."

"I won't. Will you?" He asked me.

"No of course not." I breathe out.

"Then we won't." He kisses my cheek. He stands up and grabs my hand "Come on get changed we're going somewhere."

"Where are we going?" I follow him to the car.

"You'll see." He says with a smirk.

I look at where we are "Were out side of a tattoo place?"

"Yeah." He walks in and walks behind the counter.

"Ace your not supposed to do that come back here." I whisper.

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara