𝟑𝟒 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I sit in my chair after i got my hair and makeup done "Thank you." I breathe out.

I wasn't excited to do this shoot with him, Ace is so mad at me right now, I would be too.

He walks in causing me to panic "Ace.. I'm getting ready."

"You are ready." He shakes his head and closes the door behind him. He walks towards me and lifts my chin "Why are you pushing me away?"

"It's nothing you could understand." He would understand.

"Well let's see about that Bambi, Tell me?" Words slipping off his tongue and causing me to have shivers down my spine.

As much as i hate it, When he calls me Bambi he makes me weak in the knees.

I stand up and he stands still, Towering over me. "Ace.." I breathe out.

"Tell me Bambi." He whispered as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

"I can't tell you.. It's harder than you think." I shrug.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes "Harder than i think? No i know. You just can't forget the past." He backs away from me.

"Wait." I grab onto his wrist then the door opens. "Sage Diaz and Ace Rosso it's time for the photoshoot, Come out." The man nodded.

"We're busy." Ace shrugged. We walked out to the white screen and stood there posing together, Everything being fake. Faking our happiness, How we feel about each other.

"Miss. Diaz, Your phone is buzzing want me to answer that for you." The man said holding up my phone.

A small gasp leaves my lips "Uh no, I'll answer it soon, Can you please put it in the dressing room."

Ace looks at me raising his eyebrows and watches the man put away my phone, I break the silence "What.."

We both look at the camera and pose for the photos, While i know who had been texting me and it was making me nervous to go see them and what he had to say.

"Break everyone!" The photographer shouted clapping his hands.

I let out a deep breathe. Finally. I grab a orange juice and start drinking it "Where's Ace?" One of the photographers asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"He's probably in his dressing room having some alone time." She smiled then continued to drink her lemonade.

Shit, My phone. I run to my dressing room and see Ace hovering over my phone "Ace!" I gasp. I close the door behind me and feel enraged.

"Is this why you've been ignoring me? Because of some fucking video." He held up my phone.

"I don't want anyone to see that.." A pool of water started filling in my eyes.

"I don't either Bambi, I don't want anyone to see you. But i could've stopped this and all this time you've been ignoring me, Pushing me away." He goes on and scrolls through my phone.

I make a attempt to grab the phone off him but he raises it and i can't reach. "Ace, Look just give it back and nothing bad will happen!"

"I knew Xayden was trouble." Ace looked at me shaking his head "Don't worry Bambi he's going to be dealt with."

"What do you mean by that..?" I nervously ask.

"I mean, I'm going to make sure he doesn't have that video or any way to get more, I'm going to make sure he'll regret ever doing this." He lifted my chin and stared at my lips while i stared at his.

"Ace.." I whisper as he runs his thumb over my lips.

"So he did want you the whole time." He utters annoyed.

"I never wanted him, He has cameras Ace. He has cameras to watch us, He has them at work, All in our house, I don't know where they are!" I say frustrated.

"Well they will all be gone. I'm going to deal with him." He said putting his jacket over his shoulders.

"What are you going to do Ace?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it. Just worry about forgetting about him because he will be in the past." Ace nods and kisses my forehead.

We drive home and the words still in my head what he was saying, How he's going to be dealt with. What does that mean?

Ace made me confused, But i was glad i didn't have to be scared anymore, Scared of Xayden leaking this video of us.

I lean my head on Aces shoulder and he puts his hand on my inner thigh as the car drives us back home.

"Everything's going to be okay." He reassured me.

"I know." I breathe out.

I feel the vibrations of my phone in my pocket and start shaking "Fuck." I moan under my breathe.

He grabs the phone and reads it.

I love you, I'm happy you're not with him and you're going to be with me. Cant wait to have you like he did with you in the video.

Ace clenched his first as he read it and i wondered what it had said. "What did he say?" I ask curiously.

"Doesn't matter." Ace deleted the text and handed me back my phone.

"Wont be get angry i haven't replied?" I ask Ace as i play with the strings on his jacket.

Ace smirks "No, He won't even be thinking about that when i deal with him.

I drink my orange juice and swallow it "What do you mean deal with him?"

"Doesn't matter Bambi. Don't stress." He lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it as he had a smirk on his face "Glad your not pushing me away anymore."

I smile "Me too."

I start getting tired and end up falling asleep in his lap to him brushing his fingers through my hair and holding onto me, I felt like i actually could sleep. He's my safe place.