𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩

SAGE DIAZ

"Yep that's it, My life is officially over." I moan as i throw my phone at the end of the bed.

"Come on it isn't that bad." Liam pats me on the back.

"Safe Diaz seen hugging Ace Rosso having a heated make out session while he's feeling her up, You're telling me that article isn't bad??" I look up to him and cross my arms.

Ace chuckles. "Well, When something new comes by they won't even remember this." Liam says shrugging.

My face drops "Something new?"

"Just stop talking." Ace shakes his head and says to Liam.

"Planning on it." Liam walks away quickly.

"I can't believe this." I rub my fingers through my hair stressed.

Ace chuckles "It'll be okay, We're together. I'm allowed to touch you, Kiss you." He kisses my cheek bone.

"Yeah i know it's just annoying how these people take photos of us and upload them saying stuff." I say annoyed.

Ace puts his arm around me "I don't care what anyone says about us, As long as i'm with you."

I smile to his words "I l.. Thank you." I kiss his cheek walk away to the bathroom. "Fuck." I utter to myself quietly.

Ace knocks on the door "Having a shower? Can i join?" He says.

"Not having a shower just washing my hands." I shout back as i stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Ace opens the door "Come on, We have to go to set."

"Okay coming." Ace grabs onto my hand and takes me to the car.

I see people there with there cameras, I wasn't used to this. I did like getting my photo taken not going to lie, But the videoing is what made me anxious, Videoing me and Ace together. I don't really like being watched without knowing.

I get into the car and let out a deep breathe, Ace puts his hand on my thigh to stop my leg from bouncing "You're shaking and your leg is bouncing, What's wrong?"

"I don't know.. Them videoing me without me even knowing it sometimes makes me anxious."

Ace furrows his eyebrows "Do you think it's because of what Xayden did to you? Videoing you secretly and stalking you."

"Yeah i think." I breathe in.

Ace kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear "He can't do that anymore, It's not him."

"Cute, Okay now you two live bird hurry up and get out of the car. We have to get this started." Liam claps husbands so suddenly causing me to flinch and bring my hand to my chest.

"Scared me." I say under my breathe laughing.

I sit in the makeup chair "I'm so happy to be working with you." The makeup artist said as she started applying my makeup.

"Me too." I smile cheerfully.

"I'm so excited for this movie and to be working with all of you, And on this set doing the actors makeup." She said as she grabbed a new brush.