𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Stuck With Him
Sequel of Broken Rules

Enzo Hernandez is Delle Rossos brothers best friend and also her enemy, Correction her hot enemy. They have hated each other for as long as they can remember.

Enzo is the schools fuckboy, People see a glimpse of his rare smile and instantly fall to their feet. He always causes trouble, Everyone wants him, Besides Delle Rosso the girl he hates most.

Delle is talented and smart, She never lets anyone disrespect her and get away with it. She's also in the public eye which causes more issues in her life.

After something that happened in France Delle was forced to live with her brother Leo and Enzo. It was a nightmare being made to live with the self centred heartbreaker, But as time goes on she can't stop craving him, Wanting him.

What happens when she starts to have feelings for a man she can't have?

If you have enjoyed reading this go and read "Stuck With Him." It's about Ace and Sages daughter Delle and Enzo.

Thank you so much for all the support on this story, That's why i decided to make a sequel for you. So grateful, Ily all.

I am very much obsessed with Enzo, I hope you love him as much as i do.

Hope you all enjoy
Stuck With Him.