𝟒𝟎 || 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

Ace pats me on the shoulder "What's happening?"

"We're going to a party." I shrugged. I walk into the closet and started getting changed.

"Oh.. Be safe." He kissed my forehead.

"Hey, Nothings going to happen." I let out a slight laugh "Does this look good?" I ask him as i twirl around.

He raises his eyebrows "You're not wearing that."

"Pfttt you're not telling me what to wear, I'm taking that as a yes." I chuckle.

"I'm not letting anyone seeing you look like that Sage, Especially when i'm not there." He grabbed onto my wrist.

"I promise you, I will be fine." I kiss him and then walk towards Faye "Okay so let's go." I smile.

We get into the car and she hands me a shot, I take it "We're not even at the party yet."

"Eh." She shrugs then takes a shot. We arrive and she grabs my hand "Come on." We rush inside and there's loud music and people dancing.

We go onto the dance floor and dance together, Moving our bodies to the music. "Do you know him?" I say looking being her. A tall man rubbing his chin just standing there.

"Who?" She asked confused, She turned around "You're cute." She tucked her hair behind her ear.

I let out a small laugh at how unserious she was. He just stands there and stares at me "Let's dance over here." I whisper to Freya. I grab her hand and move her over to the other of the room.

"He was kind of creepy.. I like that." Freya chuckled as we danced.

"Did you know him?" I ask as i down another shot.

"No he was a complete stranger." She laughs as she also takes another shot.

I feel someone behind me as i dance and someone grabbing onto me, Freya gasps "Creep." She hits him with her bag.

He pushes her to the ground and i kick him trying to get away from him, He grabs onto me again and drags me by my wrist "GET OFF ME!" I scream.

"I will give you thirty five thousand to sleep with me." He puts me down but holds onto my wrist.

A loud gasp leaves my lips "You fucking creep." I try yank my wrist from him but he grabs the other.

"Please you're my idol! Don't ruin my dream." His eyes started watering.

"You don't do this to people you cared for.. It's not right." I shake my head and go walk over towards Freya but i can't see her.

He kicks my leg and drips me over "Shit." I say as i grab onto my ankle.

"You're mine, Please be mine." He cried.

No one could see us over everyone dancing, Drunk guys and loud music. They were to concentrated on having fun.

I stand up and he holds onto my middle arm hard "Stop.. You're hurting me." I say looking up at him. He squeezed me even harder and his grip grew tighter, I moan in pain and then he suddenly falls to the ground causing me to step back instantly because of shock.

I look up and it's Tate, "Tate oh my god." I run into his arms "What are you doing here?"

"Like to ask you the same thing." Tate held onto my tightly.

"I was with my friend, I can't seem to find her though." I looked around.

"Who's that?" Tate furrowed his eyebrows looking behind me.

I look behind me and it's Freya holding her head and trying to stand up, I run up to her "What happened, Are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm okay that creep got one of his friends to punch me though." She slightly laughed, She stopped laughing when she saw my bruised arm "Are you okay though? What happened?"

"He fully grabbed onto me.. It was weird. He tried paying me to sleep with him."

Her jaw dropped "La is full of fan girls like him." She scoffed "I know you're new to fame and La but you should get out of here." She looked behind me "So who's this hottie?"

I laugh "That's Tate, That's Aces brother."

"Hot brothers." She eyed him up and down.

We arrive to the house after dropping Freya back home "Okay promise you won't tell Ace." I grab onto Tate.

"I can't promise you that." Tate breathed out.

"Please, I don't want him to over react.." I mumble.

"Over react? There is no way to over react Sage, A man grabbed onto you and left you bruised. What do you expect him to act after finding that out?" Tate crossed his arms.

"Shhhh he'll hear you!" I smack his shoulder.

Ace opens the door "I'll hear what?" He stood there licking his lips and waiting for a answer "Well?"

Tate looks at me up and down then moves his eyes back to Tate "Nothing, I thought you might've been sleeping." I smile. I look behind me at Tate and he looks guilty.

"Really?" Ace looks up at Tate, Hoping for a answer from him.

"Yes really." I reply instantly.

"I.. I've got to go home." Tate scratches the back of his head and walks to his car.

"Why is he acting like that? Why are you both acting like this?" Ace asked as we closed the door behind us.

I shrugged "I really don't know." I said guiltily. I get onto the bed and Ace stopped me "Yes?"

"Why are you wearing Tates jumper?" Ace asked me.

"Oh! It was just really cold and he gave me his jumper." I lied.

"Well can you take it off? It's hot inside." He kisses my cheek.

I nod and walk into our closet, I close the door behind me and look at my arm "Fuck." I say to myself. The man really has gotten a grip on me and it had turn my whole arm purple. It hurt, I felt it vibrating.

I quickly put on a new jumper and turn off the lights "Why are you still wearing a jumper?"

"Oh well it's a thin one and i don't know i guess i'm quite cold." I shrug.

Ace sighs "Okay then." He holds onto my hand "Good night."

"Good night Ace."