𝟗 || 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I feel a arm tap on my shoulder and i turn around "Oh hi Lev." I give him a smile as i'm looking around the felid for Ace and Tessa.

"What you looking for?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Oh just Ace and Tessa." I answer him, Brushing my hair behind my ear.

"There right over there." He pointed and put his hand on my waist "I'll walk you over there if you'd like?"

I look up to him "Yeah, thank you."

We walk over to Ace and Tessa and Ace has a lifeless look on his face and looks kind of mad, But that's sort of how he always looks.

We sit down next to them "Is this Tessa?"

"Yeah this is Tessa." His face didn't change but she looked at me smiling "So nice to meet you Sage."

"How did Lev get here?" Ace looked over to Lev. Lev put his hand on my knee "Oh i was just showing Sage what where were."

"And i want him here." I look into his eyes and smile.

Ace nods "Sage you know Tessa is actually top of the year and has the best grades."

"Oh no i am."

"Not anymore." Tessa smiled, Ace grabbing onto her hand.

I felt my heart drop. I knew my grades were going down when this whole Ace situation started and fake relationship but i didn't realise how bad it was.

"Sage is very smart, She doesn't need to be."

"You're right, Someone like Sage doesn't need to be. You know, Didn't she like fuck Jake so he wouldn't tell the whole school she cheated on a test?" Ace stared at me as his hurtful words left his mouth.

"That's not true Ace and you know it. It was just a silly rumour." Lev clapped back.

"Was it though?" Tessa laughed with Ace.

"I don't think you're the one to talk Ace." I scoff and take a sip of my water.

"And why's that?" He asked curiously with a smirk.

"Because you're literally the fakest person i have ever met, You just hurt and hurt people, No wonder i have hated u for as long as i can remember, Because you don't deserve friends."

"She's right." Lev squeezed his hand on my knee.

"Pretty sure you'd like to be more than my friend with what happened last night." He stood up.

I stand up as well grabbing my bag "Really? Just because that happened, Which is my biggest regret, It doesn't mean anything."

"You're useless Sage, Have fun trying to find a friend of anybody to actually care. You're a slut and a user." He grabbed Tessa's hand and then smiled walking towards me "And you know what? Everyone's fake to you. Josie, Yeah she's fucking Liam." He smirked then walked of with Tess.

"Do you think that was too far?" Tessa whispered.

"I don't give a fuck." He stormed off with her and tears start to fill my glossy eyes.

My thoughts went back to when Josie had a man's shirt in our dorm room and she acted all nervous and tried avoiding telling me who it was.

I grab my things and instantly run to my dorm room. I throw my bag onto my bed and look around for Josie, She's not here.

So i go up the hallway and go into Liams dorm "Seriously? You've been acting like you like me saying you want to hang out with me more, That i deserve more than Ace. You're bullshit!" I shout at Liam.

"What do you mean Sage? Everything i've said is true. I was thinking we could be together." He grabs my hands.

I rip my hands part from him and scoff "Don't even, You're fucking Josie."

Silence fills the room until i hear crying "That better not be her." Liam just stands there.

I lift up the blanket and throw it on the floor, I scoff "Your a fucking fake."

"Wait Sage, Please forgive me- It was just a moment." She cried out standing up in front of me.

"So you two fucking multiple times is just a moment? Yeah right." I walk towards her and her eyes widen with fear.

"Wait wait wait, Stop Sage i'm so sorry." She lifts her arms trying to protect her face.

"Im so done with you Josie." I shake my head disgusted that we were ever friends. My fist collides with her jaw and she falls to the ground. She lets out a moan of pain and blood drips down her lips.

"Ah- I'm getting out of here." Liam shakes his head and before he leaves i punch him too, His eyes go glossy and his nose starts running of blood.

"No. I'm getting out of here." I get up and leave.

I see Ace bringing Tessa into his bedroom, Before doing so seeing if anyone's around to see. Since we are still fake dating.

I jump into bed and begin to cry. I feel so alone, I have now no close friends who actually care and have nothing but my hatred for Ace.

I hold onto my blanket and fall asleep, Drenching my pillow case with stained black tears.

I groan to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I wake up and get ready for the day, I do my makeup and put on new clothes. Just wanting to get this day over and done with.

I go into class and have to sit next to Ace. "Sage." He whispered. "Don't fucking talk to me." I say back, Shaking my head angry.

"Class dismissed! Remember to bring in you're homework, Go to the next class and behave." The teacher shouted.

I didn't want to spend another class sitting next to Ace so i don't show up at all. Lev approaches me "I can't believe Ace did that, Im so sorry."

I shrug "I knew what he was capable of, I've known what a bad person he is. I shouldn't be surprised."

"Still doesn't give him the right.. How about you stay in my dorm room- Just so you don't have to see Josie." Lev offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course." He grabbed my hand and guided me to his dorm. "How come you don't have a roommate?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I just don't have one." He shrugged. "But i have a extra bed." He laughed.