𝟐𝟎 || 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

ACE ROSSO

I watched her suck my dick and slap it against her tongue. Fuck. It was such a turn on, This girl has me cumming the hardest i have ever in my life.

No woman is as good as her. No other woman is on my mind, As much as she annoys me god she makes me think about her a lot, I think about fucking her so hard til she can't walk. I think about me eating her pretty pussy out and listen to her scream my name.

"Ace?" She turned around and said, When she said my name i just wanted to fuck her right there and now. I guess she is right, I do think with my dick a lot but how can't you with her? She's perfection. Her curves are everything and her body makes me drool. Literally.

"What do you want Sage?" I do my paper work and she looks like she's nervous to ask the question "Well what is it?"

"I actually am on break right now and i'm about to go have lunch with Anthony." Hearing her say that i could feel my tempter grow and anger fill my veins.

"What?" I stand up in front of the door, Stopping her from leaving.

"Ace you can't control who i see.. And he's just a friend." She goes to grab the door handle.

I grab her wrist "Don't think about it." Was she playing some sick game with me? She knew how much i liked games. But this one, This one i hated.

"And i actually am allowed to date who ever i want, Just like you can go fuck the whole neighbourhood for hell i care!" I knew she would care, Something about Sage is that she gets jealous really easily. Does she like me? pftttt no. But for some reason she gets jealous and i love it.

I decide to text one of my hoes who i haven't talked to in months.

Come over to my house today at 5pm.

I cant wait to see you xx
I'll see you then Baby.

Okay.

I hated when girls texted like that knowing we weren't together, It cringes me. I don't even get much emotion for girls to date them honestly, Hard for me to love.

SAGE DIAZ

I couldn't believe he was going to go on and repeat this cycle of his with Anthony. It pissed me off.

I walked up to Anthony and he places a kiss on my cheek again "You look nice."

"Thank you!" I smile, I get into his car and he drives me to the cafe.

"So does Ace know you're here?" He asked me. Of course he was asking about Ace, My job comes with everyone talking about Ace Ace Ace. I mean we are pretending to be together, It's the reason we're making thousands a day.

"No.." I reply nervously drinking my juice.

"Good." He smiled "I really like you're necklace, I love the way it looks on you."

He is nice and i liked that, He complimented me and appreciated me. "Thank you Anthony."

He stands up and grabs my hand "Let's get out of here." My eyes widen and i get up and leave with him wondering where were off to next.

We arrive at a random place under a tree, It's beautiful. "I love it here we should have our breaks here everyday." I sit under the tree and enjoy my time with him.

"I agree." He goes in to kiss me and i kiss him back.

"We should get to work now." I smile at him standing up.

"Yeah we should."

We arrive at work and i already feel Aces eyes on me, Anthony went to kiss me but i backed away "We're at work.." I whisper.

"Oh yeah... Sorry." He shrugged and walked off.

I take a deep breathe and walk into mine and Aces office "What happened?" Ace asks being nosey.

"I'm getting sick and tired of this Ace.. Are you forgetting that we don't need to be involved in each others love life? Because ours is fake.. We literally don't get a long at all."

His eyes just stare at me and i don't know how to react "Okay." He walked out.

"Ace-" I moan putting my palm to my forehead.

Hours go by and it's a awkward drive home. Ace doesn't say anything. We walk into the house and i walk into the lounge room to see a girl on the couch half naked. "Uh- Who is she?" I look over to Ace and ask.

"Oh she's my good friend." He smiled walking towards her.

She looked me up and down and was all over Ace. "We've got to go." He walked her over to the car, I was shocked. My jaw was dropped and i couldn't believe what was happening. I actually should, He fucks everyone and plus i'm not involved in his love life, None of my business.

I fall asleep in a empty bed and wake up to someone tripping and making banging sounds, I thought someone was breaking in. I get up and begin shaking, I run to the kitchen and grab a knife.

My eyes scatter the room looking around for the person then i see. The lights turn on and i see it's Ace "Ace you scared me." I feel like i can finally breathe.

I put the knife down and walk towards him "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah so what? You can't tell me what to do, Our life are our business." He wobbled his way back into bed.

I get into bed with him "I hate you Bambi."

"I know you do Ace." I hug onto my pillow.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked confused, He started fiddling with my shirt.

"I don't really think i hate you anymore.. It's just we aren't friends we don't get along and we have a lot of bad history." I say honestly.

"Do you think our bad history has ruined everything for us?" He mumbled.

"Yes. Yes i do." I turn off the light switch and close my eyes.