𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I stand up and leave the classroom "Got to wash my hands."

I grab his homework and cut it entirely up until it's unrecognisable, I drench it in water then throw it in his bin, Also finding someone's thing in there. Gross.

I destroy his room until it looks completely different, Ace always needed everything to be clean, And now i'm giving him a mess.

If he wants to treat me like shit i'll do the same. I cut up some of his clothes and throw them in the bin on top of his homework. I then decide to go through his bed side table draws.

I grab out a letter and begin reading it, It was a letter i wrote.. When we were seven.

To Ace.

My Mom made me write this stupid letter for stealing you're lunch and pushing you down the stairs at school.

Sorry for stealing you're lunch. Even though you stole mine first.

I felt weird reading this letter, Why did he still have this? I shake my head and put the letter back where i found it.

Ace walks in and he looks angry, He breathes in through his nose "Sage.. What the fuck." He puts his hands besides his head and looks at the mess.

"Don't mess with my shit, I won't mess with yours." I shrug then try to leave, But he doesn't let me. He grabs onto my shoulder then pushes me onto the bed, A gasp leaves my lips as i'm surprised.

"Bambi, You're going to clean this all up or i swear to god i'll-" He walks closer towards me.

"You'll what?" I lick my lips and smile, Watching him he upset and angry over something i did made me feel good. He made me feel that way, Now it's his turn.

He drags his finger against my knee going up and down, His hand raises up my thigh and he leaned over to me and whispered "I'll become you're worst nightmare, If you don't fucking clean this now." I could feel the rage coming from the tip of his tongue.

"And how you supposed to that with pretending to be my boyfriend?" I laugh crossing my arms and standing up.

"I'll find a way, You know that." His deep voice leaving me sort of scared but tempted. "Have fun cleaning this." I whisper in his ear. He watches me leave the room and i can feel his eyes watching me leave.

I make my way to mine and it's already ruined, How the fuck did this happen? Ace. Ace had gotten into my things before i did to him.

"Oh my god!" I shout so angry. And he was trying to get me to clean his mess after he created one in mine.

I see a note on my bed.

You have pretty underwear.

I roll my eyes and put the note on the table. He had gone through everything in this room, Everything that's mine.

Josie walks in and gasp "How did you do this?" She looks all around and kicks the clothes off the floor.

"Me? No you mean Ace." I correct her as i start cleaning.

She rolled her eyes "Of course it was him."

I finally finish cleaning and walk into the hallway, Everyone's whispering about me. Instantly my mind goes to Ace telling everyone something, I know i'm right.

"I don't know, Apparently she has fucked Ace on school grounds."

"One of Aces friends said that she sleeps with the light on because she's too scared of the dark."

"Did you hear? She cuddles stuffed animals when she sleeps."

Rage fills me body and soul, Of course he was talking about me and made rumours in a matter of minutes. How many did he make?

Some weren't rumours, Like sleeping with the light on because i'm scared of the dark, But he has gone too far.

I barge into Aces room and he rolls his eyes "Here to make another mess?" He asked.

"You made rumours about me, Stop them!" I shout pushing at his chest.

"And now why would i do that? He licks his lips and looks down to me.

I shake my head "I can't believe you."

"You should. We've been doing this since we were children, If you can't then that's you're fault." He shrugged then went back to folding his clothes.

He was right. "You're right, But it's always hard to believe someone would go to that lengths even if they're.. You."

He puts down his clothes and walks my way "Better believe it Bambi." His hand cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb against my cheek bone.

"Don't worry, I do." I grab his hand and push it off me walking away into the halls. He's so done. I walk into the principals office and sneakily say something through the speakers. "Ace, Come to the principals office.. I need you." I say with a smile on my face, There's rumours that i do it with him on school grounds, Let's make it worse for him than i.

"Hey! You're not allowed to do that!" The principal yelled at me grabbing the speaker. "Oh sorry it's just Ace, He's been underage drinking in his dorm and i thought you'd like to know so i called him up to the office."

A smile comes to her face "Thank you for being very brave and telling me about this, It's very dangerous!" She smacks her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Also i don't know if Ace will actually show up.. So you should go to his dorm room. He is there."

"Okay." She gets up and makes her way to his dorm room.

I walk into mine and see Liam there and it already clean, Josie must've cleaned it "How did you get in?"

"It wasn't locked." Liam walked towards me. "You're so beautiful, You shouldn't be with Ace.. He fuck girls over and never cared for them."

Trust me. I know.

I look up to him and smile "Then what should i have?"

He makes his lips way to mine and presses them against mine. His lips pull away and he has a smile on his face. "We need to hang out more often, Sage." He sits next to me.

"Yeah. We do."