𝟕𝟕 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

SAGE DIAZ

I hear a knock at the door and a smile grows on my face "Is that her?"

I knew it wasn't for me or Ace because we haven't invited anyone over and Jean practically lives here.

He widens his eyes "Oh fuck."

I open the door "Hey, Jeans right here."

Lacey walks in and gives him a hug "I've missed you." She says in a quiet and calm voice.

"Yeah i've missed you too." He said putting his arm over her shoulder "Let's go to my room yeah?" He guided Lucey to his room.

I turn and look at Ace "Why didn't you tell me he had a room here?"

"It was just a random guest room until he started decorating it and adding all his stuff." Ace puts his palm to his forehead.

"Yeah that makes sense." I nod my head, That's the type of person Jean is.

I hear the bed creaking and moans coming from Jeans bedroom and i turn to Ace with a disgusted look on my face and he lets out a quiet laugh. "Yeah let's go.."

We go to Aces bedroom and i sit onto his lap "Take off that hat, It's hot." I take off his hat and throw it on the floor and notice the hair coming off with it.

I let out a deep breathe and he kisses my lips "Don't be upset about it, It's fine and everything will go back to normal." His kisses go down to my neck.

"What if they don't?"

"Remember when you thought that way when we were fourteen and i told everyone at school that you cuddled your teddy bear as you went to sleep still.. You came and yelled at me saying how things would never go back to normal." He held my hands in his big ones as he tells me.

I smile and grip onto his hand "Yeah i remember that."

"There's so many things that's happened between us that we thought wouldn't end and would destroy our lives, But look they're all in the past now aren't they?" Ace was wise with his words, He always knew what to say. Unlike sometimes when he was being a dumbass but he could be smart when he wanted to be.

"The teddy bear was named Darling i've had her since i was five." I laugh.

"Yeah i know." He nodded and licked his lips.

"How do you feel?" I worry.

"I feel fine bambi, Stop asking." He laid back down on the bed.

"Make me." I say as i get i go sit into his lap.

He smirks and pushes me over making me fall on my back, He gets on top of me towering over me.

He smashes his lips on mine and catches my bottom lip in between his teeth. He brushes his hair to the side and kisses my neck. I roll my head back as he kisses me in my soft spots.

Ace took off my thong and put his tip at my entrance, I hold the back of his neck as he's on stop ofnme for support and he pushes inside hard causing me moan on his lips.

A smirk grows on his face "Your so hot Sage." He mumbled onto my lips. He unclips my bra and starts kissing my tits.

He kisses his way from my tits to my stomach then pulls out and starts eating me out, I let out a gasp of shock "Fuck." I moan as i roll my hips.

He starts licking my faster and sucks on my clit, I grip onto the sheets beside me and uncontrollably moan. "Oh my god..Ace." I squeal.

He rolls me over and puts me on his face making him below me. He continues to eat me out and holds onto my thighs as he does so. "Fuck." I moan loudly, I shut my eyes hard and roll my head back.

"I'm going to cum Ace." I say as i struggle to breathe. He starts licking and sucking faster and i break down on his face.

He looks at me with a smirk and licks his lips then kisses me giving me a taste of myself "Your perfect." He whispered in my ear sending shock waves through my entire body.

Every time he spoke it was a turn on, I am attracted to this man in every way possible.

I lay in his arms and he suddenly sits up and laughs "Is that.. Darling?"

I widen my eyes and look over to the wall he's pointing at, I look at him with a smile "Yes."

He gets out of bed and grabs her "Daring you perv." He throws her into the closet.

"Not her fault, I'd be looking at you too." I give him a wink.

Ace grabs my hand and kisses it "Come on let's see how Jean and Lacey are doing."

I nod and put on my clothes as he does, We leave the room and see them downstairs at the kitchen table eating a salad.

"Hey what have you two been up to?" I say with a smile.

Jean starts blushing and smiles "We've just been.. Chilling."

Lacey nods "Yeah, Jeans really fun to hang around with." She grabbed his hand and gave Ace and i a smile.

I hear loud knocking on the door "Someones here." I go to the door wondering who it could be since i haven't invited anyone over.

"Josie? Hi." I say letting her in.

"You will not believe what happened." She said in a angry tone. Her eyes make there way to Lacey's "What is she doing here?"

My eyes make there way to Lacey and she stands up "Hey, Josie." She nods.

"You two know each other?" I look at them both confused.

"Yeah, It was just a surprise that's all. We are friends." Josie says giving me a unsure smile.

"Yeah we've known each other for a while now, Good friend." Josey stood up and gave Josie a hug.

"Hey there's something i want to show you." I say to Josie grabbing her hand and taking her to my room "That was weird, Are you two really friends?"

"Yeah.. But something happened between us." Josie sighed as she sat down on my bed.

I sit beside her "Well tell me."

"Basically.. I liked someone and she had sex with him and she said it didn't go well and now i find out she's back hanging out with him."

I gasp and grip onto her arm "You like Jean?!" I say with shock in my voice.

She widens her eyes "Be more quiet!"

"I didn't even know you two really even knew each other." I say with shock in my voice.

"Well we had been hanging out.. A lot of the time i came here to LA it was to see him too.."

"Way to make me feel special." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

Josie shrugs "Well what ever i don't like him anymore.. She can have him."