𝟒𝟔 || 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

SAGE DIAZ
FIVE YEARS LATER

I get up from a very.. Weird night. I look at the guy next to me and try not to wake him up as i sneak out. "Phew." I say as i finally get out the door.

I quickly get into my car "Oh my god i can't believe you actually slept here." I laugh to Josie.

"Stop laughing it's not funny, Not my fault i'm such a good friend." She flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Hurry go. I don't want him to know i snuck out and made you stay here all night to get me to go early." I say as my heart races.

Josie quickly drives off "And you have that event today?"

"Event?" I ask confused. Josie widens her eyes and raises her eyebrows "Sage please tell me your joking, THE EVENT." She yelled.

"Fuck!" I slap my hand against my head "I'm so stupid."

"I know your going to win the award." She smiled and hit my shoulder.

"Really? Because i won't if i'm not there! Hurry and take me home, I'm going to call my stylist and makeup artist Faith." I grab my phone out my bag.

We get home and i rush inside relieved "Do we have time?" I say stressed out on the urge of crying.

"Yes we do. Sit down!!" Faith yelled.

I quickly sat down and looked at my beautiful dress "I love it." I smile as my eyes start getting glossy.

"Your going to be the hottest girl there, I'm telling you." My stylist Lina says with a big smile on her face. She kisses my cheek and starts picking out heels to go with it.

"You know sometimes i can't believe how far you've come, I'm so proud of you." Faith says as she swipes the brush on my face.

I smile "Thank you. I love you so much, Thanks for always being by my side all of you."

Everyone starts clapping "We're so proud of you!!"

"I don't want to cry and ruin my makeup." I laugh with Faith.

My makeup is finished and i quickly slide into the dress "Oh my god." Josie squeals and starts clapping her hands "You're beautiful!!"

"Thank you so much." I smile "Wait let's go now like right now everyone, I'll put my heels on in the limo."

"Hey! Don't step on that dress it's expensive and you don't want to ruin it.. I will carry you." Liam says as he throws me over his shoulder then sits me down into the limo.

The limo driver starts driving and i slide on my heels "I feel.. Beautiful."

"You should." Lina smiles.

"Yeah you should, You really are beautiful." Faith rubs her hand on mine.

"It's just been hard." I try to say without crying.

"I know, Fuck Ace Rosso!" Josie shouts.

"FUCK ACE ROSSO!" Everyone slams there glasses together and laughs.

I laugh with them "Love you all."

"Oh fuck we're here? Already?" I feel like i'm going to cry, I care so much what my supporters and what people think and say of me, I know i shouldn't.

"Yes, Get out and walk in! Remember to smile." Lina reminds me.

I nod and walk out of the limo, Instantly cameras flashing in my face making my vision blurry and the yells of paparazzi asking me questions from all around me.

"ARE YOU GOING TO SIT WITH ACE ROSSO THIS EVENING?"
"Is it true Ace is with Ness Lea?"
"You look so beautiful!!"
"Loved you in Broken Rules!"
"ACE ROSSO CLAIMS HE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU, What do you have to say?"
"You look really skinny."

There words collapsing over each other, I don't answer anyone but just walk through and smile. I finally get inside and let out a deep breathe of relief.

I get tapped on the shoulder and turn around and see my friend Cynthia "Hi, It's been a while." I say as i huh her.

"I know right, Let's get photos together!" She smiled and dragged me with her holding onto my hand.

I let our a deep breathe, I hated the questions about him.

We walk and the cameras flashing in our face "Cynthia move this way!" "Sage Sage turn your head a bit!" The paparazzi yell making me feel like a puppet.

"Let's go inside now." Cynthia whispers in my ear.

I nod and follow her inside "Do you know who's at our table?"

"Uh yeah.. Don't get nervous okay? Act normally." She whispers to me.

"Wait what? What do you mean by that?" I ask her nervously.

She smiles to me and sits down at our table, I let out a deep breathe as i haven't seen Ace yet "What did you mean don't get nervous? I get along with everyone here." I whisper to her and laugh.

"Uh.." She mumbles and looks behind me. Ace sits down next to me and my hearts stop and my body freezes.

I hated being around him, What happened between us yes was five years ago but we haven't been near each other since our movie finished which is a long time for us and after that break up a lot was said, Not between us but online about us. People are obsessed with us.

"Hey." He looks at me and says in his deep voice.

"Hey." I say quietly feeling like someone has ripped all the words out my mouth.

"Okay so, Oh my god where did you get that bag from?" Cynthia says to a girl at the table sitting besides Ace.

"Oh i got it from balenciaga." She smiled.

Cynthia smiles at her and then whispers to me "Oh my god when is she going to catch up! Belenciaga is so canceled now." She rolled her eyes.

Cynthia really knew how to cheer me up, I laugh "Yeah. I'm going to go to the bathroom." I grab my bag and go to the bathroom trying to gather myself and calm myself down.

I see someone standing behind my in the mirror, It's him. He looks me up and down "You look beautiful." He walks towards me.

"Don't." I shake my head.

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Your still on this?" I scoff "It's been five years i don't care!" I go to walk away from him but he grabs my wrist and i turn around walking into his chest.

"You do care." He whispers in his deep Italian accent that always made me go so crazy.

"I.. I've got to go." I shake my head and walk back to our table.