𝟐𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

ACE ROSSO

I hear talking in mine and Sages office and i walk in, It's a man. What is a man doing in here?

"Who's this?" I walk towards Sage and hold onto her wrist.

"Oh this is Xaden." Sage says, Xaden puts out his hand and shakes it "Nice to meet you."

"Let me go get a orange juice one second." She walks out.

"Who are you?" I ask, Xaden smiles "I'm Sages friend, We've been friends a long time now."

"Has anything ever happened between you two?" I ask curiously.

"Why? Do you like her or something? And don't worry i already know the thing you two have going on is fake." I was surprised she had told him, Did Bambi really trust him?

"I don't like her, I don't know what you mean." I cross my arms and sit down in my chair.

"You like hee don't you? You have feelings for Sage." He chuckled.

"No i don't, I'm not attracted to her and don't have any feelings for her, We just have a fake relationship which benefits us." I say

"Well we did actually kiss once.. But it was a mistake." Xaden shrugged and i started to get angry.

"It better of fucking been, Don't even think about touching her again." Sage walks in and widens her eyes "Oh no what's happened now." She moans.

Xaden smiles "Nothing."

"Okay.. I don't believe that but good." Sage walked towards us and passed us our drinks.

"I think i should get going." Xaden scratched the back of his head.

"Oh really?" Sage asked, She seemed a bit upset about it which pissed me off.

"Yeah i'll see you too soon." He waved then closed the door behind him.

"Could've told me you two have kissed before." I say crossing my arms and waiting for a answer.

Sage chokes on her orange juice "What?"

"He told me. Xaden told me." I say staring at her.

"Yeah it was like a year ago though and meant nothing.. Why do you care anyways?

"Pftttt I don't." I shake my head and smirk.

Did i care?

SAGE DIAZ

"Meeting." Anthony came in and said, I could hear Aces thoughts right now, He hates him.

Ace groans "I cant stand being in the same room as him."

"Well we have too, Because we do we're basically rich now." I shrug and laugh.

He grabs my hand and we walk into the meeting room and i sit down on his lap since they expect us too, We did it the first time second time and now every other time, If we didn't then they'd expect something has happened between us, Because our fake relationship is the reason we have this job.

I sit on his lap and his hand plays with the bottom of my mini black dress "Ace." I whisper.

Anthony says "If it's okay can i do more extra work? I have a lot of time on my hands."

"Hate him." Ace whispers in my ear and squeezes my thigh. I slightly laugh and Anthony's eyes are on me, When i look at him his eyes look away.

Ace puts his hands on my hips "I'm so horny." He said.

"Ace we are in a work meeting.." I whisper to him.

Luckily nobody heard what was being said, They were all too busy with talking to each other in this meeting.

He rolls my hips with his hands and moves his leg up and down, Rubbing against my pussy.

"We may not be able to fuck right now but i'll make you come." His words sending shivers down my spine making me nervous and excited. "Ride my thigh amore."

He helped me move back and forth and i had to be as quiet as possible, I was breathing heavily trying so hard not to moan.

"How does that feel?" He whispers against the back of my neck.

"Good." The movements making my clit feel so good, I was drenched.

He started moving my hips faster and i start letting out quiet gasps, Trying to stop but i couldn't stop because of how pleasurable this is.

His hands tighten his grip on me where it started to hurt a bit but i like it. He moves his hand to my inner thigh and moves my thing aside "God you're so wet."

He continued me riding on his thigh and i know i'm going to cum any second now, I start riding his thigh faster and i feel my orgasm build up "Oh my god.."

I reached my orgasm and cum, I breathe heavily and he moves my hair aside then whispers in my ear "You make me so hard."

I smile then realise what we have done, I literally just cummed in my work meeting.. Something shout it made me like it. It was dangerous, It was crazy and it was pleasurable.

The meeting finishes and i instantly run to mine and Aces office, I could feel my cum and wetness in my underwear. "Shit."

"Lucky i always bring spare pears." He winked and threw me my thong.

"How did you- Nevermind." I shake my head and laugh as i put it on.

"Now, Bellissima tell me. What happened between you and Xaden?" He asked me moving closer.

"Seriously? This again?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes this again, I want to know. I need to know." He demanded for my answer.

"Okay fine!" I sigh "A year ago we were talking and we kissed, We met when we were like fourteen and i am friends with his brother, That's how i know him, Happy?"

He nods and doesn't say anything.

"Ignoring me again?" I shrug "Really?

"What? It's weird how after that you'd get a long and still talk to him."

"He's a old friend!" I shout at him.

"Old friend you used to kiss." He scoffs with a disgusted face.

"Why are you doing this Ace we aren't together so what do you expect me to do? You expect me to not be with anyone just because you don't like it but then you also don't like me?" I say confused, Trying to understand how this works.

"Yes." He said instantly.

"You don't make sense." I put my palm to my forehead.

"I don't understand either, Bambi." He muttered to himself.