𝟏𝟗 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

SAGE DIAZ

We lay in the same bed and i can't stop thinking about it. It's like a addiction, Once you have it you can't stop it and you want more.

I really really didn't like Ace, He's ruined so many things for me my whole life but the way he can't made feel.. There's no denying he can make a woman think she's floating her way to heaven.

Another night Ace having nightmares, It made me want to cry. I watched him shake and sleep talk and i lay next to him hearing it all and seeing his asleep body be terrified, I've never seen Ace actually scared, Besides when he's asleep and having nightmares.

"No.. I didn't do it."
"Stop get off me."
"Stop it."

His words and mumbles made me wonder what has happened to him? Why does he have these nightmares?

I see his hands start moving up to his chest and it looks like he's crying, Is he crying in his sleep? Seeing this and how much pain it really brung him to sleep made me so sad.

He only ever sleeps for a couple hours, Like what someone like me would call a nap. He goes to sleep after me and wakes up before me.

I pat his shoulder "Ace wake up." He doesn't wake up and i tap him again "Please wake up Ace.."

He wakes up and sits up looking around "Where is he?" He holds onto his shoulder and shivers, Clearly half asleep.

"He's not here Ace." I cup his cheek with my hand and he looks me up and down. He was confused what was happening.

I see his eyes are glossy and he is extremely shaky, His arm were shaking and he looks around the room. "Ace what's wrong?"

"I don't know." He laid back down and his eyes wide open staring at the roof. He was still shaking and i could feel it in the bed. I lay my head onto his chest "I'm here Ace." I assure him.

"I'm sorry, I just get bad nightmares you shouldn't have to put up with it.." He breathes deeply as his hand ran through my hair.

"Don't apologies to me, I'm sorry this happens to you." I say to him, Helping him take off his pants to make him feel less warm because of all the panicking.

"I'm not tired anymore." He lets out a sigh and i can hear the pain in his voice.

Every time he wakes up from these nightmares he likes the feeling of my body on his, Maybe it assures that someone else is here and makes him feel less alone.

I get up and sit on his lap "Want me to fall asleep on you?" I ask.

He smiles "Yeah."

I lay down on top of him and he falls asleep, Breathing in the corner of my neck.

**

After a long night i wake up and he's still sleeping, I have a smile on my face knowing i helped him in some way.

He then wakes up and sees i'm laying on top of him. As i sit up and am about to get off he holds onto my hips "Thank you."

"Of course." I wanted to ask so badly but i don't think i should, He just woke up and i don't want to bring it up again.

We get ready for work and arrive and we're doing our work in the silence of our office and it's been a couple hours and i've gain the courage to ask why this happens "Ace.. You can tell me i won't judge you, Please tell me why do you have these nightmares?" I ask hoping he'll tell me.I never know what happens and goes on with him. He acts like he's alone and doesn't want to tell anybody.

He lets out a deep breathe and i can tell he's considering it, I put my hand on his "I'm here for you.. Even if we don't get along, I do care."

"I have nightmares that replay and replay of my childhood. Things that happened to me because of my Father, That's why i had my own dorm room in college.. Because i had these nightmares." He had told me, He was so strong for telling me i was proud, Even if we don't get along and probably never will, I am here for him no matter what.

I place a kiss on his cheek bone, It wasn't breaking our rules and i don't want to break those rules, But it was a kiss on the cheek of me letting him know i care. "Thanks for telling me, You're so strong Ace."

His hand squeezes mine "I don't know i was just embarrassed of talking about what happened to me.."

I furrow my eyebrows "Why would you be embarrassed?"

"My dad always told me people would think i'm weak if they knew what he did to me." He stared into my eyes and said it with no reaction, It hurt me. I wish i could take all of this pain and trauma from him but i can't.

"I don't think you're weak, I think you're strong." I nod. A slight smile appears on his face.

I get onto my knees and unbuckle his pants he looked surprised "What are you doing?"

"I thought i could make you feel better?" I look up to him with a smile and his smile grows. He had a rough night, I think he deserves it.

I look at the length and get scared for a second, He was already hard, I mean he is Ace and Ace is always horny.

Ace definitely has the biggest i've ever seen. I put it in my mouth and suck it, Bobbing my head up and down.

Aces hand wraps around my hair and he groans "Fuck.." My eyes start to water and i slightly gag as i put his whole dick down my throat.

I suck his dick harder and i can tell he likes it, I go up and down faster and suddenly feel his cum shot down my throat and i take out his dick and slap it against my tongue then swallow his cum.

"Fuck your so hot Sage." He whispered. He put my hair behind my ear and i smile, Feeling my cheeks blush.