𝟑𝟖 || 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

SAGE DIAZ

Ace and i arrive at the airport and i see Liam with a big smile "Yes, We're going to be richhhh." He sung.

I look at Ace and smile "This is crazy."

I quickly message Miss Anderson since she has no idea what's going on right now and i feel bad, Will she fire me? Will she be happy for me? This job has so much to offer and i have so many thoughts going on in my head.

Hey, I'm so sorry but i've got a job offer to be in a movie, This is a big opportunity for me. I would love if i could still work for you?

That's amazing. We will miss you around the workplace.
Congratulations.

Thank you so much.

"She's happy for us." I kiss Ace on the cheek and he smiles.

I wake up to Ace tapping me on the shoulder "We've landed."

I get up and start following everyone off the plane, We're in the airport grabbing our suitcases and a girl walks up to us "You from here?" She asked twirling her hair.

He barely looked at her "No."

"Really? I can show you around." She put her finger on his hand.

He moves his hand from hers then to my cheek cupping my face, He shoved his tongue in my mouth and our tongue danced.

She gasps "I didn't know you had a girlfriend sorry." She rolls her eyes and looks at me bitchy.

He doesn't have a girlfriend.

Ace ignored her.

"I'm so excited, I want to tell the whole world already." Liam moaned. I laughed and Ace just stood there "Why so grumpy Acey?"

"Don't talk me that." He said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Okay Acey." Liam said, Leaving Ace putting his palm to his forehead and sighing.

We leave the airport and paparazzi followed us to our cars, It made me nervous so i held onto Aces arm.

We all quickly get into the car and i breathe fast "Well that was scary." I laugh.

Liam takes off his glasses "Get used to it, Your on the place filled with paparazzi. La."

Ace scoffed "Yeah, Filled with stalkers." I laughed and lean my head on his shoulder.

I lay in Aces arm in the hotel we're staying at, Liam recommends that we buy a house.

I put my head on Aces chest and he brushes his fingers through my hair "I can't believe all this has happened because we faked a relationship." I smile.

He chuckles "Yeah i know, All these opportunities. My broke ass wouldn't believe how rich we are now."

"I wouldn't even believe i'm in the same room as you." I lift up my head and he rubs his thumb against my lips.

"Maybe we should be together, For real." He said kissing my cheek bone.

I raise my eyebrows "Really? Are you ready for that."

He smiled then kisses me "I've been ready."

He crashes his lips onto mine and slides his tongue into my mouth, We tear off each others clothes and desperately throw them onto the floor.

"Fuck Bambi." He nibbles on my neck and i let out a moan as he presses the tip against my entrance. He slides it in and close my eyes and let out a loud moan.

He starts going faster and holds onto my hips tightly, Holding onto my hips roughly. "Ace." I moan through my lips as he nibbles on my jawline.

"You're so perfect." He said as he eyed and took in my curves. He grips so hard on my waist i start to feel pain which caused me pleasure.

He started fucking me harder causing me to whimper "Oh my god, Ace." He started going harder causing me to whimper even louder.

"Fuck." He moaned under his breathe as he closed his eyes.

He started going faster and i could feel my orgasm coming, He pounded into me and i cummed around his cock, He pulled out and cummed onto my stomach. I look at his release on my stomach and smirk "You're so hot, Ace." I breathe heavily.

He smirks and kisses my lips "You're so fucking hot Bambi, I love the way you make me feel." He nibbles on my ear lobe.

I chuckle "Ace." He stares into my eyes and plays with my hair "So that's a yes?"

I grin "Of course!" I press my lips onto his.

The door opens, It's Liam. I gasp loudly "Liam! Get out!" Ace grabs the sheets and covers me with them.

"Nothing i haven't seen before." Liam waves.

My eyebrows raise and Ace gets angry "What?" He shouts.

"I was joking. I meant female, Not her in particular."

"Could've just said that." Ace mumbled.

"Okay why are you here Liam?" I rub my temple.

"Get a house here." He says sitting onto the bed "It's not like you don't have the money, You're loaded. And... You're going to be even more loaded after this movie comes out! Millionaires!"

"You're forgetting we're both naked under here right?" Ace scrunches his face.

"I don't care." Liam laughs, He looks over at me "Please, Please, Please get a house here?" Liam begged.

"Fine!" I snap, He had a big grin on his face "Good, We're all going to have so much fucking money." Liam said breathing in, He loved money, I do too though so not complaining. He basically had dollar sighs in his eyes.

"Okay so we're getting a house here as well, Never would've thought i would have two houses with the Sage Diaz." Ace slightly hits my shoulder.

"I know, It's crazy." I chuckle.

"Get out." Ace turned his eyes to Liam.

Liam pulled his head back "Fine." He got up and slammed the door dramatically.

"He's so annoying." Ace groans.

"Hey he's making us rich and he's my friend." I say picking his arm. 

"We're already rich, Bambi." He says in between kissing me.