𝟓𝟐 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡

SAGE DIAZ

I get home after a long day at work and Ivan and i may of had sex. "So fucking good Sage." He said as he kissed my back.

I smile at him and don't say anything. "Hey we should go to get something to eat yeah?" He suggested.

We went and got food and brung it back to the hotel. We only got two minute noodles because we couldn't bother making anything.

I go to grab the packet "Oh you can't have that?"

I laugh thinking he's joking "Why?"

"I mean i think we're together now so i have a say in what you eat." He said as he pours hot water into his noodle cup.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows weirded out.

"Don't take it the wrong way, It's just because you have the perfect body and don't want you to ruin it." He puts his hands on my hips "You got these big tits, Big ass, Skinny." He licks his lips "Hard thing to find in woman now a days and it be natural."

"Yeah but me eating dinner isn't going to change my body shape.." I say.

"Yeah but you know.. It's easy for woman to gain weight and i want you to maintain this." He grabs my ass.

"You don't say that about woman Ivan." I shake my head disappointed.

"What? I'm being honest." He shouts "Not my fault i don't want you to be a ugly fat fuck who shoves food in there mouth all day." He yells.

Every bone in my body was telling me to slap him, But i didn't. I bite my lip and nod "Okay. Well i think i'm going to go see Faith."

"Okay be back later maybe we can round two huh?" He winks.

I don't say anything and just close the door and start crying, I have struggled with body image my whole life and even eating and being told i can't even eat two minute noodles because i'll get fat apparently and ruin my body just ruins the way i think and gets in the way.

I sit on the outside bench and rub my tears. "Why are you crying?" Ace said as he walked up to me.

I roll my eyes "It's not like you care anyways." I stand up.

He grabs my wrist "I want to know."

"Just Ivan being Ivan." I shrug. I can see it in his face he starts getting angry so i walk away before making things worse.

I walk into Faiths room "What's wrong?" She asked as i sat down besides her.

"I actually am so mad at Ivan right now and he thinks he's done nothing wrong."

"What did he do?" She asked as she wiped my tears.

"He started making comments on my body and saying how i'm not allowed to eat dinner." I shake my head angry with him.

She gasps "What the fuck?? He's not allowed to do that.." She said disgusted.

"Yeah i'm just going to wash off my makeup then go back and sleep because i don't want him to know i've been crying." I go into the bathroom and grab makeup wipes.

ACE ROSSO

I waited and waited for Sage to go back into her room with Ivan so i could go talk to Faith.

I knock on her door and she looks shocked "What are you doing here?" I walk into her room and sit down on her bed, She closes the door behind her "Are you going to tell me?"

"Why was Sage crying about Ivan?" I ask.

She crosses her arms "I can't tell you that Ace, Just move on from her."

"I have moved on, Is there something wrong with being curious now?"

She rolls her eyes "Fine. She was crying because Ivan was making comments on her body and that she isn't allowed to eat the dinner they bought."

I feel completely shock and angry "He did what?" I say as i clench my fists.

"Your over her okay so please don't go in there and ruin things and make things worse." Faith begs.

I stand up and am about to storm into their
room then she stands in front of me "Get out of the way."

"Please, This will only make her hate you more you know." She raised her eyebrows.

I grunt and walk into my room "What's wrong honey?" Ness says making me cringe.

"Don't call me that." I say as i sit down onto the couch.

I grab a drink of water and she says "Do you love me?"

I choke on my water then swallow "What?"

"Do you.." She says and interrupt her "I know what you said but why would you ask that?"

"Well i like you a lot.." She started rubbing her hand on my knee.

I took her hand off "I don't like you like that, I made it very clear this was just sex."

She looks like she's about to cry, I don't feel bad. She knew what she was in for.

"Okay." She sighed and walked into the bathroom. I heard her sobs in there and just left, I didn't want to hear that.

I go outside even though it's the middle of the night and sit at the bench to myself, I pull out my cigarette and see Sage sitting alone at the other bench.

I get my lighter out and light my cigarette and walk towards her "Why are you sitting here alone in the middle of the night?"

"Great your here to make things worse." She complains.

I shake my head "Don't be like that."

"Don't be like what?" She instantly replied.

"Don't treat everyone like shit and act like that." I say then Sage stands up.

She licks her lips "Your the one who treated me like shit."

"Don't, Because i didn't treat you like shit and you know that." I inhale my smoke.

She walks towards me "You cheated on me."

I roll my eyes "Five years ago and it never happened."

"I saw it.. She kissed you and you kissed her back." She shook her hand upset.

"You left before i pushed her off me fucking hell." I turn around angry.

She stands in front of me "Don't lie to me now Ace."

"I'm not lying." I sit back down on top of the bench. "I did love you."

She breathes out "I did love you too. But that's all over now."