𝟔𝟗 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲

SAGE DIAZ

I listen to Jean and Liam complain and argue with each other, It's funny because i would've thought they'd get a long but they just crash and argue.

"Shut up." Ace mumbles under his breathe to them.

I laugh and come sit on his lap "Seriously your still like.. Warm and sweaty?"

He stood up "Im fine."

Jeans scared eyes meet my confused ones, I sit down and wonder why he's so scared. Jean walks over to Ace and talks quietly to him and i can't understand what's being said, Ace just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

I walk towards them and Jean coughs "What's happening?"

"Nothing." Ace instantly replied.

"You know what's happening? Second movie." Liam says doing a little dance.

"Not yet Liam." I sigh.

"Fine fine."

"Want to go get ice cream today?" I ask Ace as i hold onto his arm with a joyful smile.

"Shit.. I cant i'm busy today, But i will see you later yeah?" He said kissing my forehead "Love you."

I nod and watch Jean walk out the door with Ace. Liam walks towards me "Hey we can do something?"

I turn to him "Like what? Working?"

"Uh yeah so much fun, Making more money." Liam grew a smile on his face when talking about money.

I call Josie over and she hugs me "I know what we can do." She says with excitement.

"What's that?"

"Let's go follow Ace." She suggested.

"Uhm.. Yeah no that didn't work last time." I reply to her shaking my head.

"Oh yeah." Her smile disappeared.

"Let's go shopping." Liam shrugged.

"Okay yeah let's do that." We all run into Josie's car and she drives off.

When we arrive at the shopping mall there's people screaming and taking pictures "Hey can i take a picture with you?" A girl asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Yeah of course." I get in her picture and smile "Have a good day." She started showing her friends the picture with excitement which made me happy.

"I'm starting to think we should've brought body guards." Liam said nervous.

"Yeah me too." Josie agreed.

"We will be fine." I groan "We don't need bodyguards following us and protecting us all the time let us be people."

I grab a red dress "This is hot."

Josie yanks my arm "Try it on!"

I give her a smile "Fine." I walk into the changing room and take off my shirt and skirt, I slide on the dress and i love the way it clings to my body and shows off it.