𝟔𝟖 || 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

ACE ROSSO

I get home from work and hear Jean and Sage talking about me, I couldn't help but to stand there and listen to everything.

I listened to how Jean admitted to Sage how he felt when i had cancer that he was terrified and would cry, It takes a lot for him to admit something like that. I felt so much appreciation for him, I'm not a friendly person and would never admit it to anyone not even myself but with Jean i can.

I open and re close the door pretending i've just gotten back from work "Anything happen while i was gone?" I ask as i place my bags down.

"Just talking." Sage tells me as she gives Jean a smile.

"Okay well it's.. Four pm let's go do something yeah?" I say looking at the watch but already knowing the time.

I put out my hand and Sage grabs it "...Let's go to the beach." She says with a joyful smile.

"Yes let's go!" Jean said with excitement running to the car.

I stop for a second and Sage looks at me confused "Hurry up." She pulls on my arm.

"He does not think he's going does he?" I say annoyed.

"Shut up he's coming." She pulls my arm and drags me to the car.

We arrive to the beach and we're all sitting down on the sand.

Liam walks to us "Sage? Liam? What are you doing here?" He sits down with us.

Great he's here.

"Liam?? Are you still stealing peoples purses?? What did we tell you.. Stop doing that!" Sage shouted a little too loud.

I smack my lips together closing them trying to hold in my laugh.

"Shhh Sage! People don't need to know that." He said making it so much more suspicious. He sits down with us "Who's this?" He stared at Jean.

"Stop staring at me and my name is Jean." Jean.

Liam looks at me and Sage then back to Jean "Who the fuck names there kid Jean?"

Jeans jaw dropped "Who the fuck names there kid Liam? And my family is from France."

"Hola." Liam said nudging him with his elbow and a smile. Jean raises his eyebrows concerned. "Yeah, I know i'm pretty smart. I learnt french in the firth grade and still remember, Isn't that crazy?" Liam confidently says.

"Smart?" I chuckle, Liam nods.

"Okay.. Anyways." Jean looks away from Liam widening his eyes.

I grab a cigarette from Sages bag and place it between my lips, I look at her then the bag and she immediately understands and pulls out a lighter lighting the cigarette between my lips.

"So were you stealing people's purses?" I ask Liam as i inhale the smoke.

"Yes." He nodded.

"You worried about them fucking up the movies and career but your a millionaire stealing most likely broke peoples purses?" Jean said.

Liam rolls his eyes "Like you can talk, I've heard my stories about you." He scoffed.

"Okay okay enough." Sage said standing up "Let's go to the car and watch the sun rise.. Or low i don't know." Sage and i get into the backseat and Jean and Liam sit in the front.

Sage falls asleep in my arms as i rub my thumb against her cheek "You better not fuck up my car while being in the front seats."

Jean lifted up his arms "I won't, But he probably will." He said eyeing Liam.

"Can we have a blanket too? Well me." Liam asked.

I roll my eyes "For fuck sake." I grab two blankets from the bottom of the car and pass it to them.

I pull the blanket higher onto Sage and i and i end up falling asleep.

I wake up to Sage putting her hand on my forehead "What time is it?" I say half asleep.

"Liam and Jean are still asleep shh and it's three am." She furrowed her eyebrows "Are you sick?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your hot and you have been sweating." She

"I feel fine." I shrug. I didn't really feel good but i felt fine, I could put up with it.

She kisses my cheek "Okay what ever you say." She lays on top of me and starts kissing me "I'm so grateful for you, To have you."

I smile and kiss her forehead "I feel the same way."

"I don't know what id do without you." She says laying her head on my chest.

I take in a deep breathe "I'm sure you'd be fine."

She lifts her head from my chest and looks at me "No i wouldn't be."

Which is exactly why i didn't tell her i had cancer in the first place five years ago.

She starts kissing me and slides her tongue into my mouth, Her kisses then go down to my neck "Bambi Jean and Liam are in the car i whisper in her ear.

She looks at me and smirks "Nothings going to happen we're just.. Kissing."

I hold her chin and make her look at me "Yeah." I say right before bringing my lips to hers

Our kissing becomes more intense and she moves her hand up my shirt and one down near my belt. Fuck.

"Sage." I whisper in her ear and she continues. I put my hands on her ass and roll her hips back and forth as we make out.

"I want you so bad right now." She mumbled quietly.

"I'm trying so hard from stopping myself from fucking you here right now." I say as my grip on her gets tighter.

"Fuck it then." She whispers to me as she unbuckles my belt.

Jean then snores loudly and wakes up Liam "What the fuck was that." He said startled and rubbing his eyes.

Sage rolls hers "Great."

"Told you they shouldn't of came." I remind her of what i said earlier.

"Excuse me now?" Jean turns to me.